Anyone used these internet stores (1 Viewer)

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Link Removed

and

Link Removed

Just thought we would ask you knowledgeable lot :thumb:

TIA

Steve

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Steve, dont know if this helps but i have just bought one today great although 24v but i already had a inverter which you can pick up very cheap these days
any way this i think is the barging of the month,

Link Removed

let me know what you think

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Link Removed

and

Link Removed

Just thought we would ask you knowledgeable lot :thumb:

TIA

Steve

Hi Steve
I've not used either of those stores but I can vouch for Capital Stores, I ordered a 19" Avtex off them last year and got next day delivery. Unfortunately there was a problem with the DVD player, I rang their service department who gave me Avtex's direct line number, I called them and as per Avtex service they sent a courier to collect it that afternoon and I received it back again the day after the following day. What service:thumb:

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Steve, dont know if this helps but i have just bought one today great although 24v but i already had a inverter which you can pick up very cheap these days
any way this i think is the barging of the month,

Link Removed

let me know what you think

Cheers Carl

We have normal 16" lcd but we have always fancied an Avtex and we have been looking for a while now but never commiting. That is a cracking price though and we hope it works well for you :thumb:

No.....but we didnt pay much more for our 42" LCD 1028 tv for home :Doh:
John stop posing our 50" did't cost a lot more neither, it cost a lot, lot, lot more :cry:

Hi Steve
I've not used either of those stores but I can vouch for Capital Stores, I ordered a 19" Avtex off them last year and got next day delivery. Unfortunately there was a problem with the DVD player, I rang their service department who gave me Avtex's direct line number, I called them and as per Avtex service they sent a courier to collect it that afternoon and I received it back again the day after the following day. What service:thumb:

Tony
Thanks for that, will have a look at them eg Capital stores

Thanks for tip Tony, just looked at Capital and it is the same price, this looks a good month to buy an Avtex with the Avtex 3 year extended warranty (need to check the t&c) :thumb:

Last edited:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
We used capital stores very helpfull and 5 yr warranty, next day delivery. no probs, no brainer.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If you want Avtex you can always phone my lot:cry::cry:

Nice bargain here

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003XM46HA"]Toshiba 32DV713B 32 inch HD Ready LCD TV and DVD Player Combi (32 inch Screen, Built-in Freeview and Stylish Gloss Black Design)[/ame]

Dont buy it off Amazon though, ask my lot to get one sent to you direct £352 you will have to look for '10 new from £352 to find us

Peter

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi. We bought Meos tv-dvd saved £100 againt avtex from wedodigital. great set easy to use good picture etc Terry

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Son in law used Capitol.. Top service..

I bought my Avtex 19 off of fleabay. A company that flogs off 'lost in carriage' kit.. Paid £179 for it !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back