anyone seen this about motorhome seized in chester (1 Viewer)

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
It should be crushed if he does not like it here or our laws he is free to return to NZ

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
>> anyone seen this about motorhome seized in chester

Yes, it was posted on here a week or so ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
I think I will reject the tax system and start by not paying VAT on any purchases.
Wonder if I would get them out of the shop :ROFLMAO:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Again?...

Obey the law or suffer the consequences. Not hard is it?:Angry::Angry:

I am starting to lose patience with this guy now as he is taking up too much of my valuable time. This is two threads I have wasted time on:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have just been reading his blog.. Yeah I know more wasted time.

It seems he is affiliated with a Ken O'Keefe who caused me all the hassle when I was selling my old Bus..:Angry::Angry::Angry:

Seems these time wasters all want to hang together...

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
no sympathy from me.

I have no time for people who use untaxed vehicles and those without a valid MOT on the road. If they had an accident it gives insurer's a get out clause not to pay out. For many if there is no MOT or Tax there is often no insurance bought either.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
maybe best keep a eye on the out come of this 1 if this guy wins the case then it would leave a way for others to do the same wonder where i can get that religion do i just light a indian fire and im in ??

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
So he won't compromise on his principles. OK.

No doubt being a principled person he will support the right of everyone else not to compromise on their principles as well - except, of course, if it doesn't suit him :Doh:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Don't you just love it if a law dosn't suit, we will have a religion that say's I don't have too comply.......well tough he does as we all do.......if his vehicle hapens to be unsafe (no MOT) and he kills someone will his religion exempt him then :RollEyes: crush his camper pee him off back to new z and let him not pay tax there......only in this country do we put up with this crap.......with work and my own I have 14 vehicles and two fork lifts I wwould save a fortune not taxing and MOTing that lot :ROFLMAO: Oh 15 I forgot the motorhome :ROFLMAO:

All the best Rick

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
really if his complaint is regarding the motorhome they towed then crush it and he wont have nowt to complain about anyway end of story

OP
OP
W

welshcowboy

Free Member
Jul 6, 2012
flint
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
1 year
yeah I agree

yeah I agree it should of been crushed and he should be sent packin back to nz he's camped outside my mates haulage firm and is not helping my mates business image at all cause hes making a right mess there.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiIznyZ_hIk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmUFEb1PGdk&feature=relmfu[/ame]
Ultimate Muppet...

Last edited:

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
problem is there will always be a group of arse***es shouting for him because they have nothing else in their lives to do , not all our rules are great but the ones he broke protect the innocent , we all bend rules but know the consequences if we get caught :Cool:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
The bloke is nothing more than a hypocrite .... he owned a house but gave it away..
The fact he owned one in the first place is, quite frankly, a fairly damning statement to his 'principles and way of life'

Personally if I was your mate with his haulage firm I would Start parking lorries ON TOP of the idiots.. If they do not wish to live within the law then that gives your chum the right to do the same :Smile:

As an aside..
If he is a spiritual teacher perhaps he could stand say, 100 people up who could all explain his spiritual teachings as proof he is actually doing what he claims is stopping him from complying ?

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
What part of this is the law does this twonk not fully understand..if the vehicle is not taxes and insured as per regulations it is deemed unsafe..this means also that his (If he has any) insurance is null and void...

Now lets say for instance this chap had done this in France..they would not have just removed the vehicle he would possibly have been locked up..This country is far too lenient in these matters,,however if we send them back home that would cost around 3k cos he'd have to go luxury class...Just move in and shift his camp like they did in London with those so called protestors...Better still give him a job with G4S..at least that way he would be contributing..

The LAW is The LAW..there ain't no way round it..you can only buck the system so far then sanity rules...as for your friends Haulage Firm I'd be parking the trucks next to his tent and running the engines..he'd soon move...

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
As he has 'opted out' of the 'system', why use the roads anyhow?

I bet if he became ill, he would be down at A & E asap..

Also sounds like his son is being educated at an Independant school..

If they have to crush the van will they try and make him pay? Or would the value of the scrap cover the cost?

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I notice that when he gave away his house it only managed to get as far as his sons. If he meant what he said it would have been given away for the benefit of his spiritual followers. In other words his family still owns the house and when it's sold they will also still have the proceeds. Cop-out methinks.

So if he does'nt recognise the "system", if someone goes down there and torches all his possessions I assume he won't be contacting the police.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
if he is on the state benefit i wonder if he filled in the legal required forms then to get his bloody dole money the pratt
if he has opted out of the system in this country and does not acknowledge the legal system here then deport him cause if he don't recognise the legal system he cant use it to fight deportation

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
He might be "Dual Citizenship" Perhaps that's why they havn't put him on a Plane

But Yeh! make his life unbearable with constant Noise and Diesel fumes.

As an after thought, had an E Mail from someone in N Z along the lines of; "What a silly billy he is and you bloody pommes should damage his nether regions with your shoes as you remove him from the U K "

Or words to that effect but I'm far too delicate to put them exactly:Cool:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I drove past the site today and, yes he/they are still there, I say they, the site seems to be growing. I noticed a caravan there as was large awnings made from tarpaulins, they look like there in for the duration:RollEyes:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Apparently his religoius principles prevent him from paying any taxes. Could become a popular religion ::bigsmile:
is there an application form on line to apply to join this so called religious group?

I want ONE !!!!!!
hang on A Mo>>>>> would i have to camp out in a TENT??? :Doh:
Bugger that i have nice RV to sleep in
on second thoughts
i will pay my ÂŁ168-PA
and sleep in comfort :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.