Anyone own Pilote 40 motorhome reg BU04 ***

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by The Dude, Jun 7, 2014.

1. The Dude

The Dude Funster

Just seen this on the Motorhome Buy/Sell facebook page. Apparently he's also tried the DVLA but they won't help. If anyone on here own this then let me know and I will send this guy a msg on facebook.

HI,,WONDER IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE,, about 6 months ago i sold my PILOTE 40 MOTORHOME,,,,, BUO4*** and have now found my son did not put all the front bed cushions in the home,,,do you own it or do you know who has it,,,i called the company i sold it to but they dont want to know,,,,,,thanks.

2. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Tricky one This guy could have suffered road rage and just wants to thump the owner
    Hence no help from those who could help just on a whim
    DVLA will help if the reasons are valid and he fills out the right forms
    G

3. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

It doesn't ring true to me. Why would the company he sold it to not be interested or at least give a reason why it is not a problem to them?

4. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

Not so vital maybe as bed cushions but a similar thing happened to us with our first van the Starspirit. Found a DVD still loaded, one of a West Wing series, but got no response from our dealer in Poole when I asked if they'd inquire which of the two previous owners would like it back. :Mellow: