Anyone near Jct 6, M40 chinnor Oxfordshire? (1 Viewer)

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Hi,

I know this is a big ask, but I wonder if anyone is nearby that could just check over a Hymer that I would like to bid on on ebay.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151133350535#description"]1993 HYMER MERCEDES MOTORHOME AUTOMATIC NO RESERVE | eBay[/ame]

I'm up by Dundee and I can't get down to look at it, and frankly, as it's my first, I probably would be a bit useless anyway.

Really just want a once over to see there is no obvious sign of damp, and generally ticketyboo, drivewise etc. Don't expect a detailed report or anything, as if I do bid and win, anything not working properly I can get sorted out.

The auction ends in 3 days, so I know it is available to view after 6pm (except tomorrow) and Saturday.

Obviously, there would be plenty of free drinks for anyone who wanted to take the job on at our first meet! ::bigsmile:

Thanks!

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Scrap this!

After excellent advice from Theonlysue, I've decided that I must stick to the layout I want and not compromise, so I'm not going to bother bidding.

Perhaps change request to......................

If anyone sees a Hymer Mercedes AUTOMATIC (under 3500kg) with a rear lounge for up to £15k, please let me know.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back