Anyone making next years plans yet. (1 Viewer)

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Well Neil retires on the 30th November :thumb:

We have lots of plans but nothing fixed until Spain at Marjal next March with Funsters, we are staying in Spain until the end of April.

We have been given the opportunity to stay for a while in Germany but some of it will be in the cold, but we need to prepare our truck for the body being built Mar/April, the maybe back to Germany for the refit for a few months or more.

We may do the habitation fit out in England if we can find somewhere suitable, so much can change.

Also there might be some temporary work with the Olympics and considering that we are spending loads of money it might be an opportunity to earn some.

The world is our oyster and although we have a massive project we want to try and take some time out and enjoy ourselves too.

Pat

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Planning on going to the National Eisteddfod as I'm sponsoring the Learners prizes in a category in memory of my OH.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wander

Free Member
Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Any details or recommendations of sites in your area. thanks Carol.

Hi Carol,

The two sites in Calpe are:
Camping Calpe Mar, a two year old site with restaurant and pool, not cheap I'm told but I understand they take the ACSI card out of season.
web:

or Camping La Merced, an older site family run with good shade. No pool but bar for drinks and snacks. Both sites within 10-15min stroll to the beaches.
web: www.campingcalpe.com

details of Calpe: www.alicante-spain.com/calpe.html
best wishes
Clive & Miriam:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back