Anyone making next years plans yet.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Carol, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

After a less than warm summer spent touring around the UK this year, we have decided 2012 we will look for warmer climes, so are planning to leave in March for Portugal spend some time there then wonder back through Spain and France taking about 3 months, any one got any idea's would be more than pleased.

Anyone else making plans yet. :Smile:

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

I was planning on going to a meet at Chester in April run by the lovely Carol :Wink: seems it's not going to happen:cry:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

SMUDGER looking to set something up for xmas why not have a word with the old goat

4. dshague

dshague Funster

Portugal for first time sailing with brittany ferrries don't no witch port yet santander or bilbao going to camping albufera some time in feb any one been ,

• Like Like x 1
  5. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

Blimey i am still struggling with this one.

New years in my big debate at the mo.

• Like Like x 1
  6. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Great Post Carol. I in fact love this time of year and for me it's what haveing a MH is all about. Everyone is getting ready to battern down the hatches, we on the other hand are getting excited about upcoming Skiing.
    We are off to Scotland in New Year for some skiing and then getting plans ready for a big skiing trip In February 2+ weeks in the snow.....:BigGrin:
    Coming home for a few weeks before getting back out for some late snow :BigGrin:

Then Next year, a short holiday in the summer...But more plans for more weekends away in our own great country. :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Munchie

Munchie Funster Life Member

We will be at Parc Verger (Limoges) Nov till end of February. Thinking of wintering at Chicken Runin Portugal next November to March. In between? Well we have yet to do Wales and the North of Scotland from Malaig to Skye and beyond. :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  8. SPUD'N'T

SPUD'N'T Funster

new year in Boppard (Germany) then heading off to Portugal to warm up (hopefully), might give chicken run a try, also quite fancy the ukraine you never know i might get a chick in kiev !!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

In early 2012 I hope to visit Spain with the funster brigade there and then Portugal giving the chicken Run a look.

10. GeraldandAnnie

GeraldandAnnie Read Only Funster

Slightly sketchy just now, apart from crossing the channel in early March, and heading into Germany for a stellplatz hop along the Mosel, lots of cycling, and heading down to the Black Forest and Bavaria. And then ... who knows?

Gerald

• Like Like x 1
  11. Drew

Drew Funster

Haven't you heard we are in for a cracking summer here in the UK next year. Hot and sunny from March till the end of Sept, no drought no midges not too hot just right :wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

I might have a go at getting the wife pregnant :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Carol

Seems as if the Chicken Run is going to get a Fun Trial, first ones there can plant the veg. :BigGrin:

14. darklord

darklord Read Only Funster

Hopefully still got some life in this year yet, and certainly the spring. As far as next summer goes, well sept time i think, we will be trotting off across europe to Italy, Bari to be precise, then getting the ferry across to Dubrovnik, and back up the Istrian coast, into Slovenia, then head back to blighty missing places we stayed at on the way out. Nothing fixed or set in stone, a bit of meandering with a loose itiinery:BigGrin:
    Been to Croatia three times before, still plenty to see.:Laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. shunter

shunter Funster

Only had our MH a few months but we are looking at going over to France next year not sure where yet but we hear it's nice

• Like Like x 1
  16. bigmillie

bigmillie Read Only Funster

Still trying to work out where to go this year :Eeek:

I finally retire in November after 50 years of slogging my guts out :cry:

Waiting to see what the final pensions will be :Rofl1:

Then I am Off somewhere :thumb:

• Like Like x 3
  17. wander

wander Read Only Funster

Come to Calpe in Spain on the Costa Blanca, its a great place to live and we have two good campsites within easy walking distance of a 3km pedestrianised promanade and safe sandy beaches. :BigGrin:We are actually planning to visit the UK next year for a round trip to friends and family. Started packing the wellie boots, sou'wester, duvet, etc etc...:Sad:

• Like Like x 1
  18. robnchris

robnchris Funster

Queens Jubilee

We are going to London for the Queens Diamond Jubilee celebrations, though having trouble trying to book in at the Caravan Clubs site as they don`t take bookings before November.

A tad short sighted we think given the occassion and also with the olympics a couple of months after, people want and need to be able to plan for these avents.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Terry

Terry Funster

NEXT YEAR :Eeek: Ann cannot make her mind up/what she wants for tomorrows super market shop :Doh::BigGrin::Wink: We intend to use the van a lot more than we used it this year provided nothing crops up to change this way of thinking :Wink:
    terry

• Like Like x 1
  20. Carol

[quote =ksebruce;477216]We will be at Parc Verger (Limoges) Nov till end of February. Thinking of wintering at Chicken Runin Portugal next November to March. In between? Well we have yet to do Wales and the North of Scotland from Malaig to Skye and beyond. :thumb:[/quote]

Ken, would be good to have a update on your trip and how you get on at the Chicken Run.