Anyone know what this symbol means? CCTV H2.64 DVR hard drive LCD front panel (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
IMG_0398.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
yes, I know, it's the longest subject line in the world.
I've noticed the below symbol on the front LCD panel of my home CCTV hard drive, but unsure what it is/means.
The top red icon is obviously the power but unsure what the icon/symbol is beneath it. (Red almost like a pan)
Anyone any ideas?

Only reason I've noticed it is I glanced at my monitor and noticed a guy in a baseball cap walking down my neighbours drive (which is shared with ours) and paying too much attention to my cameras. When I've come to play back the footage, nothing's been recorded. I've rebooted the system and tried playing back, but the only footage showing is what's been recorded after doing the reboot and unfortunately, that's after the event.
I've misplaced the instruction booklet and there's no manufacturer details on the actual hard drive, so can't google for a user manual.
Any 'Techies' out there who may know what this icon/symbol means?
Thanks

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
its a hard disc access symbol. is the drive getting over full?

DJA

Mar 5, 2011
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since 2008
Just a guess but some CCTV units can be set so that when the HDD is full it stops and warns you or you can set it to work in a circle in that when the HDD is full it will start to overwrite the oldest recording.

Is it set to overight and is tell you that is the setting or is it telling you that it is now overwriting previous recordings.

Doug

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
GAVLAD
Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Thanks for your replies.
The system is set up for a set number of days before it then overrides the old footage so it's continual recording/on a loop. So in theory, the hard drive shouldn't get full (or looking at it another way, over records when it does get full)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back