Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
Hi all

Des anyone know what this is for? I think it is part of the toilet cassette but can’t see what it is used for or where it goes…

IMG_1464_zpsesttqkxu.jpg

Thanks
Richard

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Cant see what possible use it could have on the cassette.

If the norrowest part is around the size of the casstte spout then it may be a filler funnel for the fresh water tank...about the same size....when/if you use a container to fill the tank rather than a hose/watering can.

OP
OP
RichardB
Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
Thanks all - that makes sense and it does fir in the filler cap - never seen one before either

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
Probably cos they come attached to the cassette and end up going down the drain when it gets emptied - well that's what happened to the one on our works van :rolleyes:

Talking of which, how many of you will own up to losing a spout cap down the drain? Did you retrieve it?

For most of us, a cap down the drain would be a problem so perhaps yet another addition to that spares box/locker.

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Its for filling the flush water tank, fits onto swing out pipe

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Talking of which, how many of you will own up to losing a spout cap down the drain? Did you retrieve it?

For most of us, a cap down the drain would be a problem so perhaps yet another addition to that spares box/locker.

Er - yep! Again the one on the works van. I bought the one in from my van at home the next day to replace it as we weren't due to go away for a couple of weeks.

I have to confess that I was involved in the loss of both the filler extension and the cap. It doesn't seem to have got me out of toilet emptying duty with the guys at work though. I'll have to come up with some other cunning plan.

Sep 15, 2013
East Grinstead
Funster No
MH
A Class

Be there done that. Plastic bag and cable ties was my solution till I could get another.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back