Anyone know how many yanks on this site? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Well I still have the smallest one - life sucks

I was looking back over some of the old posts in the American section and I see a fair number of posts from owners with Winnibagos and some other makes, but do we know how many American RV's there are on the site?

Bob

OK you have shown me yours.. but I still cannot find out how to show you mine unless you look at the pictures I have in profile... but mune is still the sammest yank here:Doh:.. My RV is 23'9" without the tow bar and spare wheel.. longer when we pull the trailer... It is as you all know by now a Winnibago Aspect 23D - 6.8 V10 triton on a Ford E350 super duty chassis and is a B class. A bit like the Griffs silver one, but slightly smaller. 2005 is the build date.

Bob:thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
This is ours......................oops didnt work will try again. hi Larrywin your new one looks great,hope to see it soon.Andy&Shirley.Link Removed

Hiya Andy and Shirley hope all is well with you , the next meet we are going to is the Lincoln show,
See ya Larry and Win

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
This could be ours or a blank screen.....

Attachments

• winne2.jpg
    winne2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 12

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Spotted

I spotted a lovely ARV yesterday towing a very, very brightly coloured smart as a toad.

This was on the M40 or M42 going south. I couldnt get a really good look because it was raining very heavily and I had to have my eyes on the traffic.

If your on the forum, a very, nice vehicle. Its not very often that you see a real ARV out and about.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back