anyone for spain

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jacksone, Nov 2, 2008.

1. jacksone

jacksone Read Only Funster

hello there jack and sheila from n. ireland.
    we would love to go down to southern spain for one two or even three months.
    we have never been with motorhome and really looking for someone to travel with who knows the ropes.
    to put it bluntly we need to just follow and learn.
    if anyone can help us or even going just after the new year please get in touch
    :Eek!:

2. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Hi, don't carry large amounts of cash, have a safe fitted and put valuables and documents in it EVERY night, carry photocopies of passports and credit card helpline numbers. Don't stop in motorway Aires, carry a spare set of keys in the Safe (combination lock safe) not a key. Have a tracker fitted (your insurance may insist on that anyway) Crime is no prevalent but can be devastating. put a dog bowl outside every night. Enjoy the trip, just go for it. Wish it was me.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

[​IMG]

3. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Off 2nd week Feb,, two/three months not sure,,

Providing I get my 5th wheeler in the next couple of weeks..

Hope to do Dover/Calais/ Reims/Geneve/Genoa/Aix-En-provence/Perpignan/Villa Franca/Sagunto/Murcia/Granada/Sevilla/Faro/Lisbon/Porto/La-Coruna/Oviedo/Santandar-Bilbao,, then home for a few weeks then orft again??:BigGrin:

4. theresa

theresa Read Only Funster

we are going 12th feb from portsmouth to la havre going for about 6 months driveing then to bonterra park .:Laughing: