Anyone fancy a meet in north east (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
I'm just been talking to someone who lives & works in the area. I had asked them to make some enquiries about the originally suggested site when you were having a problem getting any answers out of them.

To summarise the response - we may have had a lucky escape!.:RollEyes:

Any joy with Alnwick Rugby Club? If not, I can make some further enquiries - I have been given a few places to try, but with one exception, they would be low facility sites.

:Smile: Anywhere N/East would be ideal for us :thumb: on our way up to Scotland late September /October

ravensworth

Free Member
Sep 2, 2011
sunderland
Funster No
MH
iveco
Exp
i went to hexham racecoures late last site had eu toilet and shower we had the use of a large room with tables and chairs about 1 mile from hexham but down hill i would not dream of try walking back it did not cost much hope this helps denis

ravensworth

Free Member
Sep 2, 2011
sunderland
Funster No
MH
iveco
Exp
i went to hexham racecoures late last site had eu toilet and shower we had the use of a large room with tables and chairs about 1 mile from hexham but down hill i would not dream of try walking back it did not cost much hope this helps denis ps i didnot use shower

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jaytee74

Free Member
Dec 5, 2013
durham uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt swift royale
Exp
since2007
n/east meet

i know tynedale (corbridge) rugby club site is available for various dates telephone number 01434 632996 there will not be any EHU and amenities will be limited i believe there is toilets and a club bar the site is about about half a mile from corbridge town centre i go on holiday next week but i can try to get phone number and info( above) but i will not have the time to make enquiries so if some one wants to pick this up it would be appreciated as i am busy preparing the van for our trip etc imput would be appreciated thank you . just put CORBRIDGE RUGBY CLUB in search engine all info and dates available can be accessed hope this is of some help. jt

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
I’ve been to Corbridge a couple of times with the C&CC, the clubhouse facilities have never been available to use though, not sure why ? It’s a short stroll into the town with nice pubs, cafes and shops and a good dog walk alongside the River Tyne and there’s a cracking curry house in the railway station by the entrance to the site.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Don't know about the other rugby clubs in the area, but Alnwick has EHU, toilet dump (no pun intended), showers and a bar.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
If it was a choice between Alnwick and Corbridge I'd go for Alnwick. That bookstore is amazing for one thing !!

OP
OP
tick59

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
don't think anyone has enquired ??? :eek!: We being newish members wouldn't know where to start to organise the rally but will help with lists on line if required. There seems to be sufficient interest.
not heard from the original poster may be away :cry:

not been away any where original post was about a possible meet august bank holiday weekend i tried to organise. If anyone want's to arrange a meet somewhere else in the north east go ahead i might even put my name down.fun!!!fun!!!

jaytee74

Free Member
Dec 5, 2013
durham uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt swift royale
Exp
since2007
n/e meet

Any progress on topic??????????????????/ anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jt

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Any progress on topic??????????????????/ anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jt

:Smile: we have tried phoning Alnwick and not managed to catch them yet. We are hoping to try for 23rd August weekend but expect they will be booked by now :Sad: Otherwise we may try Mr Moos ( Southfield caravan site) he has vacancies and also a Rally field ?

Last edited:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Let us know when and where, we would love to go to Northumberland on a rally.

Ginny and Mike

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Will look around
Tick 59 are you anywhere with this, we have been to Alnwick before had a good time, i can go and have a look only 10 mins walk to center and Sanisbury across road nice little site.
:thumb:

OP
OP
tick59

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Will look around
Tick 59 are you anywhere with this, we have been to Alnwick before had a good time, i can go and have a look only 10 mins walk to center and Sanisbury across road nice little site.
:thumb:

:thumb::thumb:
IF YOU WANT TO GO TO ALNWICK GO AND ASK BUT THE LAST TIME YOU ORGANISED A MEET AT ALNWICK SOMEONE ELSE HAD TO TAKE IT OVER

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
It was a nice, civilised weekend though, Bill.

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This particular Bank Holiday meet is not going to happen So to avoid confusion I'll lock this thread. Anyone wanting to start a meet in the NE please start a new thread. Thanks:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back