Rally Chat Anyone fancy a meet in BeniCarlo? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Morning Pat! We will have a chat when I've had my brekkie and I will ring them, I'm sure they can fit you in and it is a lovely site, it will be great to have more Funsters there.

Ginny

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Ginny sorry we will miss you we have been at Camping Alegria Del Mar, Benicarlo since the 1st March and we leave on the 26th March. Its a great site the English/Spanish family who own it cant do enough for you, we will be back next year.
Brian & Pat.
"Victor"

Good heavens, such early birds, I don't know what 4.02 am looks like!

Glad you had a good time at Benicarlo, we are really looking forward to staying there and it's a shame we have missed you, maybe next year!

Ginny

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We arrived at Camping Alegria yesterday and it's just as great as last year, they have now a bigger shop which has lots of uk products.

Mike had problems setting up the dish, but the site linked us to their satellite system and we now have all channels for the first time since February!

In the afternoon we had a lovely surprise when Ed and Shirley @Sheddy called in on their way home from Benidorm, they are staying on an aire in Peniscola. It was great to catch up as we hadn't seen them since the rally here last year.

We are now looking forward to Pat and Les @parknride arriving on Monday.

There is something very relaxing about listening to the sea crashing on the beach and we both had a really good night's sleep last night. The sun is very warm this morning, so we can finish setting up and look forward to relaxing in the sun!

Ginny and Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back