Anyone doing Prestwold in June ? (1 Viewer)

Jaygee32

Free Member
Oct 9, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 1976
I've booked on line from warners motorhome shows. and follow link to great escape.
I think you can meet with clubs.but not sure. Most of their shows give a discount if you belong to a club. I subscribe to MMM magazine so get a £2 discount. Outdoor music event, so hope the sun shines!:Smile:

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Preswold

Ok.. Looks like a strong possible this one then...

Lets start a list and see who is FAIRLY sure they would go..

I will start it off please either add your name of if unsure say yes and I will add you :Smile:

John And Maureen

Des and Donna

Hi just booked for prestwold so you can add jan and phil aka nannyjan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Chatter, Are Carol and Ed going? I just tried phoning thembut can't get through.

A place of our own Funsters would be good.:Smile:

That would make it about nineteen.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Auntie Carol & Uncle Eddie are booked into the elite area of the MCC and won't be speaking to the likes of us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Did try but that was some time ago and I was told unless I could be sure of at least 15 to 20 attendees then the answer was no..
We may have the numbers now but I am pretty sure it is much too late to organise much :-(

perhaps next year ( if it is run again ) folk might be able to make a slightly earlier commitment so we can get a club space :thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Auntie Carol & Uncle Eddie are booked into the elite area of the MCC and won't be speaking to the likes of us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hehehehe oh yes they will speak to us, you watch they will be round on their bikes to find us

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As there is no official Funsters parking place, I would like to propose all those attending try and meet at a point on Saturday..

I have something in mind but need to do a bit of checking first :Smile:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ok !!
Have been chatting to Dellwood and hows about this..

at around 5ish on Saturday evening, we have a get together at casa Dellwood ::bigsmile:

They are parked up in the disabled section and will be flying the Motorhome Fun flag, so should be nice and easy to find ( there are three fields for the disabled, but they are all set right beside or in front of the exhibition area )

If anyone sees a MH fun flag along with a blue shark flying, that will be Mo and I :)

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
LOL !!! No.. We have already had a 'NUF' said incident !!! :Eeek: :ROFLMAO:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

We'll find you you can't escape that easy you know :ROFLMAO:

Romanna

Free Member
May 20, 2010
Funster No
Hi, I'm completely new to all this... do you have to book or can you just turn up in your van? We are out and about that weekend but not sure if we'll get to it, so if we turned up on Saturday would we be able to camp over till Sunday? Sorry to be so naive..

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Welcome to the forum, I think the awnser is yes and you can pay on the gate, but I am sure someone will confirm this. Happy motorhoming. :welcomefunster:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yes, there are still gate tickets available !!

Darned shame we could not get a 'Fun coral' organised as it now looks like a pretty strong old turn out, but maybe we will be able to do it next year..

Don't forget folks, if there is one of those poll things to fill out, do take the time and be sure to put Motorhome Fun in big letters !!

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Ok !!
Have been chatting to Dellwood and hows about this..

at around 5ish on Saturday evening, we have a get together at casa Dellwood ::bigsmile:

They are parked up in the disabled section and will be flying the Motorhome Fun flag, so should be nice and easy to find ( there are three fields for the disabled, but they are all set right beside or in front of the exhibition area )

If anyone sees a MH fun flag along with a blue shark flying, that will be Mo and I :)

Hope Dixon has lots of cups and a big kettle then :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Maggie.... you will have poor Barbara having a nervous breakdown saying that!::bigsmile:

Are we to all bring our coffee, or can of coke,or something Dixon?

Agree, it is such a pity that we are not camped together on this one.:Sad:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
If you can bring your own drinks it would be a help - our little kettle couldn't cope with too many ::bigsmile: I will supply some Biscuits & I am sure Barbara will bake a cake - Carrot cake probably - just for you my little veggie mate :Smile:

It's going to be a bit awkward with funsters potentially spread far & wide, but until the day we don't really know - could be that a lot are encamped together and plans could then change ? :RollEyes:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Were booked thursday/sunday,looking forward to it,were in the disabled area but we'll be looking for funster flags and stickers:thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Were booked thursday/sunday,looking forward to it,were in the disabled area but we'll be looking for funster flags and stickers:thumb:

We will be arriving Thursday as well ,so I will look out for you in the Disabled area :Smile:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just wondering if I can figure out a way of bringing the pop up along ...

If I can I will !!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Dellwood, got our cups at the ready for 5 oclock ::bigsmile: look forward to finding you on Thursday, we are leaving Wednesday and staying on a local CL , will look out for the Funster Flags, (Don't forget your torch):sin: is on order.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Carol - I have bought a special torch, just to help sek you out ::bigsmile:
I would imagine that we will get there after lunch sometime on Thursday, so I will give you a call once we are settled in :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back