Anyone do speedliner spraying? (1 Viewer)

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
My shower cubicle needs sealing, and i've come up with the best solution, get it sprayed with speedliner bedlining... whcih is what they use on pickup trucks as a spray in bed liner system,

but it's also used for millions of other things, and motorhome shower cubicles is one of the items listed onthe speedliner web sites,

i dont suppose anyone on here does this thing as a job?? i have been talking to a firm about getting it done, but they seem reluctiant to give me a price, even a rough one,

the shower cubicle is 2 meters tall and 70 cm square, so not a large area, and i'll strip it of all items in there before it's sprayed, BUT the seams of teh boars have been sealed with silicone,
nothing has been mentioned about that being a problem, apparantly this speedliner stuff can go over almost anything,
and whilst i will scrape out as much silicone as i can, i'll never get it 100% silicone free,

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Where are you??

One of my customers does it but he doesnt travel very far. I suppose a few days away around Blackpool to get it done would be on the cards??

Let me know if its of any interest and i will PM you his number.

Cheers :thumb:

OP
OP
gazznsam

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
unfortunately i'm in nottingham,

i have been told that it would cost in the region of 600 quid tho, and if that's true, then i'm doing it another way.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back