LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Oh dear I would have liked to go to that show. But wrong time of year for us. Just before the railway meet. And then we go of to Portugal. So I can not go back and forth. in that short of time.

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We went today, primarily to do some research on a full air suspension. We did notice less accessories and less of the smaller traders that we saw in autumn. As a trader myself I do know a lot of other traders and some of the people I spoke to told me that the organisers are talking about reorganising the accessory sellers and its not to the benefit of the traders, combine that with the high cost to attend I think we will see less and less of them.

GreenHell

Free Member
Feb 11, 2014
Lancashire Riviera
Funster No
MH
Looking for a new one
Exp
2013-2015
I went with the other half to look at PVCs. Haven't been to the show for a couple of years. I'm sure it was bigger in 2015.

The only PVCs that really impressed us were from WildAx, IH and Vantage. Other half fell in love with the WildAx Europa :)

Need to sort a few things out on the house before summer and then hopefully we'll be able to order one :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I went with the other half to look at PVCs. Haven't been to the show for a couple of years. I'm sure it was bigger in 2015.

The only PVCs that really impressed us were from WildAx, IH and Vantage. Other half fell in love with the WildAx Europa :)

Need to sort a few things out on the house before summer and then hopefully we'll be able to order one :)
Can't speak for IH or Vantage but for planning purposes, be aware that there is about an 8 month wait for a WildAx...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back