Anyone been to Brugge Aire recently? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
G7UXG
Apr 15, 2015
Whitchurch, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E-Line 50
Exp
Since May 2011
I've just got back from Brugge having spent four nights there.
I arrived on Wednesday lunch time and there wasn't more than a dozen motorhomes there. It was quiet until Friday afternoon when it started to fill up. By Saturday lunch time both parts of the Aire were full. We left this morning.

I'd think it would be fairly quiet mid week and I can't imagine it will be full over Xmas weekend. Maybe I'll be proved wrong.

It's expensive and (in my opinion) the services aren't upto standard for the money, 19 euros per 24 hours. That won't stop me going again and again though.

Might try the campsite next time although it's further to walk to the centre of Brugge.

Mike

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
I hope it is a little quieter on Tuesday, Memeling a little too far for the missus to walk, I will be in deep do dah if it is full as I have had a good bit of trouble convincing her we should still go after the Paris events. At Flamborough at the mo and it's a bit blowy :) More like being in the bay of biscay on a BF than in MH, but can't be bothered putting rear steadies down. Come to think of it I have NEVER used them, they are skids for steep ferry loading ramps.
Love the scraping sound. NOT

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
We are in the Bruge aire tonight (Tues), VERY quiet only UK here it seems, both sides open so we opted for small one with water etc.
The one over the road has water but the push button type tap, so not really suitable for filling up.
And a BIG bonus courtesy of my WiFi booster I HAVE FREE WIFI,
and a FAST connection too, better than it is at my house with Virgin Media. All my birthdays come at once. I really need wifi, so any funsters coming here in the future, you CAN get wifi, albeit with a booster.
HAPPY XMAS FOLKS, I'm smiling, very happy,
Time for a beer or 10

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back