Anyone a whizz kid on waeco rev.camera (1 Viewer)

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Hi

Is anyone aufair with the Waeco perfect view 250LCD

Just got the MH and everything is working with the exception of the reversing camera.

When you turn the ignition on the screen glows and when you select reverse gear the screen flickers brighter but that is it.

There is no response from any of the monitor buttons whatsoever

Is it possible to tell if it is the camera or the monitor or is it a case of skipping it

Thanks Alan

Shore-is-Good

Free Member
Aug 26, 2008
Somewhere warm
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2007
Hi
It's most likely to be the cable connection behind the monitor. There is a multi-pin plug that connects the monitor to another cable and (as in my case) it works itself loose causing the exact symptoms you describe. The options are to push the two plugs together and wrap tape around them or, to make a better connection, wrap a cable tie slightly loose around each cable and use another two c/ties to cinch the whole assembly together.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi
It's most likely to be the cable connection behind the monitor. There is a multi-pin plug that connects the monitor to another cable and (as in my case) it works itself loose causing the exact symptoms you describe. The options are to push the two plugs together and wrap tape around them or, to make a better connection, wrap a cable tie slightly loose around each cable and use another two c/ties to cinch the whole assembly together.

What Shore-is-Good is saying, might well be the problem as mine is just the same....on mine just at the back of the camera is a plug and socket connection....I have to press them together now and again or just move the cable slightly at the base of the camera....they do seem a bit fragile.

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back