Any uses for outdated Tablets. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I believe I have found a solution...an early Christmas present for the other half....
@jumartoo
She has decided to put it into use as a reserve Android....just one more present to get and my Christmas shopping is done...but thats simple...I am easy to please..

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I believe I have found a solution...an early Christmas present for the other half....
@jumartoo
She has decided to put it into use as a reserve Android....just one more present to get and my Christmas shopping is done...but thats simple...I am easy to please..[/QUOTE

Not what jumartoo told us!

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
@jumartoo
She has decided to put it into use as a reserve Android....just one more present to get and my Christmas shopping is done...but thats simple...I am easy to please..

I have an antique Tesco HUDL running CoPilot, I think it's IOS that is picky ;)

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
This might be a bit off the wall, but in light of recent events, you could consider strapping them to the head, shoulders or ribs for physical protection?

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
This might be a bit off the wall, but in light of recent events, you could consider strapping them to the head, shoulders or ribs for physical protection?

Keep off the roads, he's going out now!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
.....one more comment like that and the Dog gets it.

Nov 9, 2011
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years
Load osmand+ mapping app with maps for as many countries as you want
If you have a Fiat dashboard, clip it to the flip-up holder and assuming it has GPS, it will act as a moving map.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back