Any top tips for camping in -20 temps (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Dereckerick

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
Having read this thread this morning

I think an apology is due to Frankie, who happens to be a very caring and helpful person, she has helped funsters that have needed help when in her country on holiday going above and beyond in order to do so.
You mentioned your children so she replied with knowledge she has. Unlike the UK where it is relatively easy to become a child minder it is not the same in france there you cant just decide to do it, it is more entailed and you have to know such things as she told you.
Also please bear in mind Frankies first language is French not English, which is a language she has learned because she 'likes' us English, not because she had to for a job, yet her posts are faultless.

Maggie

Hi all totally agree, a specific apology is required.

Sorry Frankie, didn't mean to make an ass of myself and drag you down too, also to everyone else concerned sorry funsters, normal activity resumed.

Note to self, posting whilst wound up with hosue move issues doesn't excuse. Whilst I still have my views, there are ways of being.....whats that word........diplodocus......no..........diplomatic!!

I will be sure to post a report and let everyone know how things go..

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Im off for my over reactive therapy session now!!:Blush:

Let me know how it goes and I will book a session.::bigsmile:

Hope you have a great time and I am sure that you and the family will be absolutely fine:thumb:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
please do let us know how sum of the tips work :winky::winky: and i think you will be ok good luck:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
We're off to BUNREE CC site on the 27th for a week and doing nothing special for whatever temperature it may be. The LPG tank will be full and so will the fridge :winky:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi all totally agree, a specific apology is required.

Sorry Frankie, didn't mean to make an ass of myself and drag you down too, also to everyone else concerned sorry funsters, normal activity resumed.

Note to self, posting whilst wound up with hosue move issues doesn't excuse. Whilst I still have my views, there are ways of being.....whats that word........diplodocus......no..........diplomatic!!

I will be sure to post a report and let everyone know how things go..

Hi Nick
Apologies accepted
You are totally and completly forgiven !
I wish you a very nice holiday with your whole family!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back