Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Dereckerick, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Dereckerick

Dereckerick

Hi All

I have now decided that its going to be trip to the South of France for 10/11/12/13 etc... days then back to the UK to see friends and do a bit of diving in Cornwall for a week

Myself the better half and our 9 month old baby will be doing the trek. Im giving myself a few days to get there and see some parts of France along the way.

I want to head for a site which is near to a beach for me to do some activities, but also have a nice pool for the little one and missus. I would like the nicest place possible with resturants if possible. Im not to bothered about the price (not reduculous) as its my summer holiday and ive saved to enjoy myself with my family. Are there any websites to look at that may assist in mysearch?

Ive seen one holiday park Mediterranean, Mediterranean campsites France has anyone experiences of this site?

Many Thanks in advance

Nick

2. highwayman

highwayman Funster Life Member

3. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

Total contradition there mate...you cant have both :Doh::BigGrin:
    south of france AND not ridiculously expensive.:Sad:

and here come the 'yes you can' replies:Rofl1:

4. Douglas

Douglas Read Only Funster

"yes you can". If you use the FREE aires you can do it for FREE. but of course you want get the swimming pool or the resturant and all the other things that come with a camp site.

Doug...

5. Dereckerick

Dereckerick

I dont mind a few hundred quid, but not really having a clue abouth the range of prices i didn't want to go beyond reasonable.

To be honest though having looked at a few they all seem to be very reasonable, so i dont think the cost will be an issue, thank god. I would go down the Aries route but we do need a pool.

6. M&L

M&L Read Only Funster

You are obviously not an experienced traveller, of course it does not have to be expensive there are plenty of campsites that take Camping Cheques or the ASCI card at this time of the year, unless of course you consider 12 -15 Euro's expensive.