Any of the generator sellers on here (carb adaptor to run genny on lpg) (1 Viewer)

gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
i asked a while back about gassifying my genny, it's a clarke IG1000, one of the chiniese clones of the honda eu 10i,

i've finaly got round to taking the inspection panel off, and measuring the carb throat,
it's ~ 17mm accross, but at the head the inlet port is nearer 15mm, the bolts are spaced at 40mm.

anyone know if this sounds similar to the size of the honda eu10i carb adaptor? or one of the other clone gennies that have been converted to gas already,

i'd really like to get the part i need at the peterborough show, i have the rest of the system, the big vacuum regulator, a solenoid shut off valve, gas fed to the valve, basicaly i have regulated gas upto the genny compartment, i just need the final link that goes on the end of the pipe off the fuel regulator, and sits between the carb and inlet port.

i'm not sure who the genny person is on here, hopefully he'll see this post or be told about it, and tell me he has the part and will take it to the show.

Planetgen

Free Member
Apr 29, 2009
Taunton
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Would probably be me I imagine! Give Planet a call tomorrow and we can order it and deliver it at Peterborough for you.
Number is 08452996969
Simon

happytraveller123

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Funster No
clarke ig 1000

hope you dont mind me asking off the back of this post , but as i am thinking of buying a clarke ig1000 , would you reccomend one ? are they very noisey when actually powering something like a tv ? your advice would be much appreciated .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back