Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Well..the situation so far. We have now been in the van for 5 months and have been in rough order to -Orkney,Monifieth,Surrey,Edinburgh,Malaga,Monifieth,Edinburgh,York, Derbyshire,Portsmouth,Surrey,Poole,Derbyshire and now back in Edinburgh.The estimated date for our move into bricks and mortar in Edinburgh is still two months away.We will be going to the Dordogne again in April and so don't want to head down through France to Spain just now in the van.But we don't want to sit out a stormy Jan/Feb in the UK in the van either.Thinking about putting the van into storage and going to either Malaga or Morroco for three weeks or so in a hotel.
What would other Funsters do?:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
giving a choice of staying in the UK at the moment with this dreadful weather or going to spain - I would go to spain.

There are funsters at Zahora and other places, some at albufiera? portugal?

Have fun whatever you decide

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
options

Hi, Johnstey If I were you and had to wait for your housebuild I would be off on a medi cruise for a bit of relaxation and pampering after travelling around for so long :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I'd get out more in the van :ROFLMAO: why not try Germany a lovely country and very MH friendly with loads of Stelplatz to use.

OP
OP
JOHNSTEY

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
I'd get out more in the van :ROFLMAO: why not try Germany a lovely country and very MH friendly with loads of Stelplatz to use.

Thanks.:Smile:We were there last Spring and it was nice in the reasonable weather.I think it would be a bit rough in Jan/Feb though?

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
if moneys not a problem, then i would go on a cruise too, let someone else take the slack!

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Take yourself off on a Caribbean cruise. I am just back from one at the Canaries and the sea was rather choppy, but then if choppy seas wouldn't bother you there's some great deals out there.

Have fun whatever you choose!

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Well..the situation so far. We have now been in the van for 5 months and have been in rough order to -Orkney,Monifieth,Surrey,Edinburgh,Malaga,Monifieth,Edinburgh,York, Derbyshire,Portsmouth,Surrey,Poole,Derbyshire and now back in Edinburgh.The estimated date for our move into bricks and mortar in Edinburgh is still two months away.We will be going to the Dordogne again in April and so don't want to head down through France to Spain just now in the van.But we don't want to sit out a stormy Jan/Feb in the UK in the van either.Thinking about putting the van into storage and going to either Malaga or Morroco for three weeks or so in a hotel.
What would other Funsters do?:thumb:
You could try the carse of gowrie John.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

simi

Free Member
Jun 30, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Knaus sun Ti
Exp
1year
A few weeks in the Maldives a real treat:Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Glad things are going well.

May I suggest Crewe? Wonderful at this time of year:thumb:

Or if not,,

A cruise sounds nice but then as my parents stay in goa much of the year that must be nice too....

What about going back to work instead ? :roflmto:

BobT

Free Member
Jun 15, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Germany

Germany would certainly be a great place to visit in winter, m/h friendly and lots of top class aires (Stellplatz). Only problem is that it is a legal requirement for you to have snow tyres at this time of year.

BobT

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back