Any idea's where to go please in uk (1 Viewer)

Jock Mcdee

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Fife Scotland
Funster No
Exp
2 year
Hi I,m looking for idea's on where to go for this years holidays for a change, we'r on hols from the 12th july until the 19th july, 3 adults and 3 children age 9-14-16 please help , realy struggling this year need a change,
thanks

Cupcake

Free Member
Apr 13, 2010
Norfolk Broads
Funster No
Exp
since July 2009
Hi I,m looking for idea's on where to go for this years holidays for a change, we'r on hols from the 12th july until the 19th july, 3 adults and 3 children age 9-14-16 please help , realy struggling this year need a change,
thanks

We love the the North Norfolk coast :thumb: but it might be a bit to far for you to travel?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
You could try Pembrokeshire.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Try Dumfries and Galloway loads to do and half the price of the lake district also lot quieter

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
thanks

Lets start at the bottom and work our way up - what are your joint interests - walking, fishing, seaside, old steam trains, museums, etc. etc you only have 7 days from your dates and presumably you don,r want to spend all your time dirving?? suggest 4 or 5 hours max driving + an hour break so thats 2 dayy gone- do you plan on touring ??? - from you to say Blackpool is 4 hours + to even get to the borders of the West Country you are talking 8 or 9 hours - so give us a clue and we can make some suggestions :thumb:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
CC Site Hillhead, just outside Brixham, Bus at gate, to Dartmouth one way, Brixham or Paignton tother way, ferry to Torquay from Brixham. Site has Restaurant, bar and indoor Swimming heated Pool (With Lifegaurd in season) Great views over Torbay from some pitches.:thumb:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Yeah! Come to Cornwall/Devon - have a pootle about. Kids will like the beaches, trying out Kite Buggies, You are near John o Groats, some come and see Lands end....it is the same sort of thing, but warmer. There are some great walks, mines you can have a walk through, adventure parks, Fly to Scilly for the day - which is like a tropical island to look at.

Lots to do, your adventure.....your choice!

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
come stay with us in London

we have a small pool and table tennis, you can park underneath the camera so no worries there and travel wherever you like xxxxx

Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
I see your based in Fife . Why not head for Crianlarich , then aim for Fort William ? Loads of stopping places and family outdoor pursuit type activities to enjoy on that route , within only a few hours drive of you ...... Then on up towards Inverness , across to say Inverurie then down east coast back to Fife.

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
thanks

No contest, Dover to catch the ferry.

Oh, sorry just notices you are up in Scotland, so I will modify and say anywhere north of Hadrian's wall.

Doug...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back