Any Funsters Near Althorpe, Scunthorpe dn17 ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
A long shot but worth a try!

We purchased our Burstner from a chap in Althorpe, Scunthorpe. When we got it back to Wales we discovered the Burstner table and a part for the Omnistor awning had been left off the van!!

Over the past month we've tried every way to contact the seller but, due to 'personal problems' didn't get any reply!! However, last week we received an email from his partner to say she'd found the table top (we have the supports) and could we collect it! She did offer to courier it down to us and I offered to pay but didn't get a reply.

If anyone does live nearby, firstly, I'd feel happier if the table and possibly the awning part could be taken off her hands, then I could make arrangements to get it here. Of course I'd pay any charges/expenses incurred. I'm just worried she might just chuck it away!!!

Cheers

John

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
i live in goole but i am not off the rig till thurs day 24th it's only 30min from whare i live if that's any help
pm me if you think this will help

OP
OP
StitchUp
Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
Thanks very much for your kind offer.

I've emailed the seller's partner and await a reply - hopefully I'll get one! If I make progress I'll contact you.

I'm very grateful.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
StitchUp
Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
Okay, I'm relieved to say that I've received a reply from Claire, the partner of the chap who sold us our Burstner ::bigsmile:.

Claire has given me permission to pass on her details so collection arrangements can be made.

I don't know the area so have no idea who'd be best placed to call on her - she lives in Main Street, Althorpe.

I'd prefer not to place her details in open forum so would be very grateful if you could PM me.

Thanks for your offers of help.

John

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
So with luck John, we'll see that awning up yet thanks to these wonderful funsters....

.......Best of luck.......Griff.......:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back