Any family motorhomers out there ? (1 Viewer)

cherok

Free Member
Jun 28, 2009
Wales
Funster No
Exp
Months
Hi all,

We are family motorhomers too after buying our Motorhome only a few months ago and we are loving it:Smile:

We are me, Tracy 44 and Bryan 45 with our son Jed aged 13... Oh and not to forget our old Husky Boris who is 16.

Pleased to meet any family motorhomers or indeed any 'Funsters' who happen to be in Tewkesbury this weekend..weather permitting that is because we are minus an awning due to our Movelite XL crumpling after only the 2nd use:cry:

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Hi

We are Graham (43 ), Dale ( 50 ) and female I might add, and our daughter Emily ( 11 soon to be 12 ), and we live in Norwich.

Go away at least once a month in our Roller Team 600 to mainly sailing events around the South East as Emily is a sailor. Hoping to go away sometime over Christmas and possible New Year to somewhere on the South Coast. Loving just parking up for the weekend knowing we dont have to unpack anything.

May 22, 2008
Funster No
My children are now adult but we do have two Grandsons and until recently used to take them camping with us, we took them with us from the ages of about 2 months, we considered ourselves very lucky in that we have a Daughter in law who entrusted our Grandsons to us. Now the Boys are 16 and 14 and don't want to camp with us as they are now doing their own thing as they say,we are just glad that we were able to have them for so long camping with us.
I would recommend any one with children who want to camp to join the Camping and Caravan Club as it's very children friendly and lots of activities are organised for children and they will make lots of friends and wan't to camp longer.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back