pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i've kept bees and the first thing you need to do is to see how much in and out traffic there is, especially on a sunny day (they might have all grown old and died by then ha ha) I wouldn't recommend poisoning them - just see how much traffic there is first and I'll keep an eye on your posts.

I know it's a long way to Tasmania and snail mail takes a while, but Tasmanian internet must be as slow. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Go back and read post #24.

Them there bee's are dead bee's, they are no more, quickly and effectively poisoned by ant killer.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Wrong when I go fishing I don't use bait due the fact I might catch some thing
My idea of fishing is peace quite and not to be distracted by actually catching one

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
whoo...too much...:cry:

Im feeling guilty now, I opened a tin of tuna, does that make me an accessoray after the fact, should I consult a lawyer, will I get legal aid.

buXXer it Im of to bed a sleepless night I think:Doh:

edit: wine may have inflewanced my post, I admit to nothing, no tuna was harmed during the this post

2nd edit, spelling not my defence or is it?

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Bloody hell mate if your brave enough to eat tinned tuna you deserve compensation and possibly some form of therapy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
I know it's a long way to Tasmania and snail mail takes a while, but Tasmanian internet must be as slow. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Go back and read post #24.

Them there bee's are dead bee's, they are no more, quickly and effectively poisoned by ant killer.

Very happy to see that you've got your problem sorted out. Mental note to self - read every single post on a topic before offering any help on problems that sound urgent.

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Ive only got bloody bees,(biggens) buzzing in and out of a hole in my patio.I need to get something to get shot tomorrow but in the meantime i ad fun with my exterminator (tennis racket type thing ) whilst bunging up the hole temporarily.They were pretty angry.

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Ive only got bloody bees,(biggens) buzzing in and out of a hole in my patio.I need to get something to get shot tomorrow but in the meantime i ad fun with my exterminator (tennis racket type thing ) whilst bunging up the hole temporarily.They were pretty angry.

ant powder....Aldi have it in stock in a large tube about the size of an old AJAX tub....and it really does work fast.

Pour/sprinkle/throw (delete as appropriate to bravery level :roflmto:) in the hole and around it.

The bees will walk it into the nest and the pesticide chemicals will soon sort it out.

We now have a wasp colony in the bloody loft :Angry:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
ant powder....Aldi have it in stock in a large tube about the size of an old AJAX tub....and it really does work fast.

Pour/sprinkle/throw (delete as appropriate to bravery level :roflmto:) in the hole and around it.

The bees will walk it into the nest and the pesticide chemicals will soon sort it out.

We now have a wasp colony in the bloody loft :Angry:

Where you just born lucky

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
All i can say John is you must be really sweet.:roflmto:I had a wasp nest under the facia on our extension years back.I can remember getting some sort of aerosol gel type stuff to spray in but couldnt get close enough to spray the stuff into the hole.I stood there with my roofing torch until they dwindled a bit.I hope it was instant for them.:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back