Another Vanbitz Satisfied Customer (1 Viewer)

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Now that I have wifi again, I can thank @eddievanbitz for an excellent stay at Cornish Farm, while his team fitted my Strikeback+ and None Start system, especially with the free sun tan that I took advantage of over a couple of relaxing days on an immaculately kept site.

A very neat and professional installation that is a piece of cake to operate and has already given me peace of mind. With an expensive fishing kayak being carried shortly, I will soon be making good use of the integrated accessory loop.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr & Mrs @Lorryman100 who took a shine to my invalid mutt and very kindly left him with lots of freebies (balls & treats) and also nice to meet Rob of @robnchris last night. I spotted another Funster badge this morning, but the blinds were still closed as I left and lots of Zzzzz's coming from the van :D

Lorryman100

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2015
UK/Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
27/11/2015
Nice to meet you Ken. Missus is enquiring about the invalid, how's his leg?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kingham

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Nice to meet you Ken. Missus is enquiring about the invalid, how's his leg?
It's still bothering him, but each day is seeing an improvement. He managed a slow, but steep walk to the beach this afternoon and hasn't shown any adverse reaction, so fingers crossed that he's on the mend.

Nov 19, 2010
Walking the dog
Funster No
MH
Hymer 680 Starline
Exp
since 2012
Now that I have wifi again, I can thank @eddievanbitz for an excellent stay at Cornish Farm, while his team fitted my Strikeback+ and None Start system, especially with the free sun tan that I took advantage of over a couple of relaxing days on an immaculately kept site.

A very neat and professional installation that is a piece of cake to operate and has already given me peace of mind. With an expensive fishing kayak being carried shortly, I will soon be making good use of the integrated accessory loop.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr & Mrs @Lorryman100 who took a shine to my invalid mutt and very kindly left him with lots of freebies (balls & treats) and also nice to meet Rob of @robnchris last night. I spotted another Funster badge this morning, but the blinds were still closed as I left and lots of Zzzzz's coming from the van :D
Same here. I had a Strikeback+ fitted on the 4th and had excellent service.
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back