Another recommendation for Van Bitz (1 Viewer)

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
Travelled to Cornish Farm on Friday and had the Strikeback Growler installed on Saturday. What a great experience the whole thing was. Firstly a lovely camp site, and although nobody was there to meet us because we arrived late there is a board with the names and pitch numbers of the late arrivals on it. Then on Saturday morning we drove a few hundred yards to the Van Bitz workshop where we were met by Dave. Dave explained everything to us and then showed us to the waiting area and said that in about half an hour they would give us a lift in to Taunton while they worked on the van. As it was raining, we were quite happy to sit inside and drink coffee while we waited. Shortly after, we were driven into Taunton by someone else (sorry we forgot your name) who was also very friendly and showed us the locations of the main 'hotspots' of Taunton and gave us a printed slip with details of how to get back to the campsite. We got back to the campsite around 12:30 and by 13:00 the work was finished. Dave showed us all round it and demonstrated all the features and despite having to repeat things several times and answer several questions he never showed any sign of wanting to get the job finished with so that he could enjoy the rest of the day. He then explained all the paperwork and labels (leaving the fitting of the labels to us so that we could decide where we wanted them) and all that was left to do was pay and that wasn't too bad either because we felt we were getting value for money. I have had a crawl around underneath since we got the van home and I have to say that the standard of workmanship is superb, far better, in fact, than the original Swift wiring. A great job done by a very customer focused company, not very often you can say that, these days.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thank you for your kind comments, I will pass them on.

Thank you also for omitting that you saw me jump into the motorhome parked next you when Dave was demonstrating the system, only to realise that it was left hand drive and I was sat in the passenger seat lol o_O:whistle:(n):D

OP
OP
Poohbear

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
I like the fact that your realisation didn't appear to be immediate either :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back