ANother picture from Peterborough (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I hate to say it, but we have had NOTHING but trouble with our Funster bear ( we called him Lidl Bear cos every camp site in Europe has a Lidl near it and we thought it apt ).. but I digress..

To start with when he was originally posted to us he did not arrive on time.. Seems he decided to escape from his package and he went on a jolly.... Turned up ages later

Then we keep on finding the drinks cabinet raided. To start with we blamed each other but we worked out it was Lidl

Then at Gails do in November he again ran away.. Only to come back the following day eyeballing us from outside, through the windscreen

Most recent incident I caught on camera
At Peterborough We forgot to lock his sorry a^s* up and he got at the booze again whilst we wandered the show..

Came back to this...

Broken Link Removed

Totally rat faced, puked every where and then flaked out face down under the table

Are we the only ones who have got a completely delinquent bear ?
Can anyone suggest how he can be brought in to line / trained or generally make him behave him self ??

Attachments

• pisssedted..jpg
    pisssedted..jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 389

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I don't agree with Dawn too often but I think she has a point;

You obviously appear piss poor at parenting that bear, leaving booze available and leaving Lidl alone with nothing to do but try it, I think maybe it's time to give him a better chance in life.......:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
My god !!
The little sod had got the tool box out from under the sofa seat ( not easy even for me ) had broken in to said box by removing the hinge pins ( with a fork taken from the sink ) and taken a large screwdriver to LEVER the booze cabinet open..

The bloody bear is an incorrigible delinquent..
He was like it before we had him ( witness his jaunt 'off the farm' when on the way to us originally )

I think it is really quite unfair to put the blame on us.
I mean, not only have we tried really hard to deal with his obvious issues but I turn to other Funsters for advice and you in turn blame us !!

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
I hate to say it, but we have had NOTHING but trouble with our Funster bear ( we called him Lidl Bear cos every camp site in Europe has a Lidl near it and we thought it apt ).. but I digress..

To start with when he was originally posted to us he did not arrive on time.. Seems he decided to escape from his package and he went on a jolly.... Turned up ages later

Then we keep on finding the drinks cabinet raided. To start with we blamed each other but we worked out it was Lidl

Then at Gails do in November he again ran away.. Only to come back the following day eyeballing us from outside, through the windscreen

Most recent incident I caught on camera
At Peterborough We forgot to lock his sorry a^s* up and he got at the booze again whilst we wandered the show..

Came back to this...

Broken Link Removed

Totally rat faced, puked every where and then flaked out face down under the table

Are we the only ones who have got a completely delinquent bear ?
Can anyone suggest how he can be brought in to line / trained or generally make him behave him self ??

Its your own fault for leaving him home alone, should have dragged him round the show.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
bear

I'll adopt him ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I'll adopt him ::bigsmile:

Personally I would jump at the chance to off load the little bugger, but..

You are a good friend and I would like us to stay friends.. You would never forgive us !

Woman ( being Woman ) is determined she can change Lidl's wild ways so will not let me farm him out :Doh:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
If you will allow Lidl bear to watch you playing with your tools it is only natural he will experiment too :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I am sure your wonderful wife can teach him "moderation"

In the meantime I suggest you make sure hes not around when you hide the alcohol as the only other alternative for YOU is to become TEETOTAL

Jaws = Teetotal = never in a million years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Did one of you lot feel sorry for Lidl and kidnap him ? Or has the sod run away again !! ????

The van is in upheaval at the moment due to it being emptied in readiness for the replacement

I gave Lidl a nice seat on the table ( even gave him a cushion ).. 20 minutes later and he has buggered off :Angry:

No doubt he will return when he is ready but he is such a tart he will wande off with anyone who waves a biscuit at him so it is always a worry

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Did one of you lot feel sorry for Lidl and kidnap him ? Or has the sod run away again !! ????

The van is in upheaval at the moment due to it being emptied in readiness for the replacement

I gave Lidl a nice seat on the table ( even gave him a cushion ).. 20 minutes later and he has buggered off :Angry:.......................................

You better warn the new owners in case hes decided to become a stowaway.

If hes not got his passport with him, they may get fined under immigration laws

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You could get one of these:

Broken Link Removed

Or if you know his 'persuasion' you could get him a friend to make him want to stay at home ... if he likes 'boys' you could call his friend Nookie! :ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Maybe Dawn B's teddy has hidden him in his tent that she made .. along with sleeping bag ..

Attachments

• funster-bear-has-tent.jpg
    funster-bear-has-tent.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 38

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I think you should shoot him and then eat him served up with some nice veg and roast potatoes. ::bigsmile:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
do you know anyone in Australia? [STRIKE]post him off... tha'll teach him...[/STRIKE] send him on a character building gap year:Blush:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Maybe Dawn B's teddy has hidden him in his tent that she made .. along with sleeping bag ..

See.. now that is a proper, chilled out nice to be around bear..

Mind you.. He does look a bit like Lidl does after he has been on the gatter all afternoon !

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
do hope all bear keepers are getting them ready for the teddybears picnic in August
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBiNOAvCcqo"]teddy bears picnic - YouTube[/ame]
There will be a cup for the best bear in fancy dress

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
as a foster parent,my wife and I could look after him for a while.cant promise we can do anything,but you could restock your drinks bar.then we could share some of it.we don't want money just drinks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Update.. He has just got back home.. It is gone midnight..
Went to a club with one of the grandkids would you believe

But while he was away we have got rid of all the booze we had ( Hic !! ) and I have just given him a last warning type talk..

If he messes up again I have told him he is either gonna go in a giant hamster ball or maybe a steel cage with the door welded shut!

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
trust him to drink all of his scotch,i only wanted a couple of glasses.:cry::cry:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
do hope all bear keepers are getting them ready for the teddybears picnic in August
teddy bears picnic - YouTube
There will be a cup for the best bear in fancy dress

That is very speciesist! :Angry: My little lamb, Timmy, likes to get dressed up too and enjoys his holidays, although he didn't come to Peterborough as he's in 'luuuuuuuuv' at the moment so didn't want to leave his new girlfriend on her own.:Blush:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
It's already there John - :groan:

I know there is a groan emoticon but we REALLY need a groan button beside the like button !! :winky:

trust him to drink all of his scotch,i only wanted a couple of glasses.:cry::cry:

I know mate.. I was so stressed I had to drink voddy !!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back