Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there guys and welcome to MHF(y) ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
Kev and Carolyn
Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Not sure where to go with this but it did arrive whilst I was about to reply on here ...so...
My little dog 'Ted' . A Norwich Terrier, has just eaten my sons 32GB flash drive!
:frowny:
The problem I now have is this.....I have just downloaded 4Gb of film and photos on to it. The issue now is this...I have previously emptied my Trash on my Mac thinking it was safe! Obviously Not! Not only have I lost my films and my pictures, but.....Not sure which end it will take to come out! :whatthe: He's a lovely and very special little dog, however...Sometimes a gun may be the answer!:madder:
Carolyn has just reminded me that he is only 10 months old!

Kev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
You think you have to learn all about motorhomes? And about forums?
Well I'm afraid there's more to learn... you have to know it all ..... in FRENCH!:sneaky::whistle::confused:

Ok ...only kidding!
Welcome from this part of Europe too, from a little Frenchy Female Froggie!

Amicalement
Frankie:):)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Welcome to you both.........don't worry about being "green", we're still a bit green........just not quite as green as we were 3 years ago:D We still need to ask for advice from the experts on here.....enjoy the forum.

Margaret & Bill

abra80dog

Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
ADRIA CORAL 660SL
Exp
IM A NEWBIE
Hi kev and Carolyn,
We are newbies too; everyone says its soo easy to navigate the site and I struggle like mad, my wife looks at it and says its easy as well so it must be me! Get a van and get going is what I say, wish I did it years ago cos we really enjoy the freedom of just jumping in and going opposed to the caravan that we used to have which always took too long to go away for the night.
best of luck on buying one
P.S. we selected an Adria 660 sl by chance but for two people and a little dog its brilliant, cruises at illegal speeds and beds are fixed, reasonably priced as well (second hand)

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Not sure where to go with this but it did arrive whilst I was about to reply on here ...so...
My little dog 'Ted' . A Norwich Terrier, has just eaten my sons 32GB flash drive!
:frowny:
The problem I now have is this.....I have just downloaded 4Gb of film and photos on to it. The issue now is this...I have previously emptied my Trash on my Mac thinking it was safe! Obviously Not! Not only have I lost my films and my pictures, but.....Not sure which end it will take to come out! :whatthe: He's a lovely and very special little dog, however...Sometimes a gun may be the answer!:madder:
Carolyn has just reminded me that he is only 10 months old!

Kev

Oh dear, you'll have to wait & see whether there is a "delivery" tomorrow. My friends dog once ate tinsel off her Christmas tree, she then had "Christmas poo" for a couple of days :LOL:

OP
OP
Kev and Carolyn
Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Just a thought...Can I ask what the pair of Glasses icon is by our introduction?

Just inquisitive thats all!

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
It means you are "watching" this thread and, depending on your personal settings, you will be advised when a post has received replies! (y);)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
hello head duck.jpg

Hello! Ask as many questions as you like, we enjoy questions and you will get answers, some many be sensible and one or two even useful! :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back