Free Member
Dec 10, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Swift Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2002
Hi all, I'm Arthur with wife Gill. We have been motorhoming for 6 years following periods with caravans and tents. As professional 'retirees' we travel quite a lot and have visited many European countries including Greece and Turkey. Have a 125cc scooter on the back of the Swift Suntor 590RS for which we have had up upgrade the weight of the vehicle from 3400Kg to 3750Kg. Recently had completely new upholstery and replaced the fading vinyl decals on both sides. Now planning our 2009 itinary and hoping to get some better weather then we have at present. Look forward to keeping in touch with motorhoming via this site and maybe meeting up with other members if possible.
Merry Christmas to all of you.:Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Arthur & Gill, welcome to the fun:thumb: and a Merry Christmas to you too::bigsmile:

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi and welcome to the fun site. I am having decals put on the sides of our Mirage tomorrow. My wife Jenny has made new curtains and we have had the front seats recovered. We will be having the rest done after Christmas. We are going to Cornwall for three weeks next Wed. We may cross paths because we store the van at Freckleton. We have a MHF sticker in the windscreen.
Bye for now,
regards, Dave:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Arthur and Gill and a warm welcome to Fun:thumb:
Cast your eyes over our calender at the assorted meet we have on for next year, some really good Motor home shows and a French meet this year too at Parc Verger maybe you could pop in to one or two:Smile:
Geo

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi sunty, welcome in and enjoy the fun.

Be careful though I think a few are getting excited about christmas.::bigsmile:

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Hi Arthur,
see, I told you they were very friendly on here.
Hope you've recovered after last night (I played Arthur at squash, I won 3-1).
See you soon.
Allen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sunty

Sunty

Free Member
Dec 10, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Swift Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2002
Thanks for the welcome

A big thanks for your warm welcome - Allen didn't mention the previous four matches and I'm too cool to mention who won them!!
Merry Christmas & Great New Year to all - hope to meet up with some of the Funsters
during next year.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
welcome to the friendliest motorhome site on the net. draw up a chair and make yourself at home. don't forget we also have a chat room.
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
yet another new member

Just a quick hello to everyone,looking forward to meeting up with some of you like minded people in the forthcoming year, I'm Marshall and the boss is Sylvia,I am a sales rep in the motorcycle trade and still a keen biker,my wife has retired from the National Autistic society and this is our second motorhome,the first was a converted transit long wheelbase,our new bus is a Burstner t461 avantegarde.:Smile:

S

sharon333

Deleted User
Welcome to the forum.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries