Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sue_at_hurwitzend, Jan 31, 2014.

1. sue_at_hurwitzend

sue_at_hurwitzend

Hi folks,
    I decided it was time to come in and introduce myself although some of you know me already, from a couple of last years rallies. I am Sue, (Mrs Enery 8).
    We had fun last year and are ready for some more this year and I know we can expect more of the same soon and we are both looking forward to it. What I like though is listening to and occasionally reading for myself all the funny jokes and day to day stuff (even you folk off to the sunshine while the rest of us are growing webbed feet). The support and advice that is handed out is often excellent, occasionally very funny so long may you all continue.
    We are still tugging but hope in the future to be able to change to a motorhome for some of the advantages of that.
    I am currently knitting hats for our two funster bears ready for the new season, they seem as eager as we are to join in the fun.
    Sue
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dawn B

Dawn B Funster

Hi & :welcomefunster:

3. Janine

Janine Funster Life Member

Hi Sue and welcome to the Fun! :thumb:

4. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

:party2::welcome::party2:

Welcome sue_at_hurwitzend

5. Momo

Momo Funster

Hi Sue and :welcomefunster: from chilly Spain!

6. Coolbeanz

Coolbeanz Funster

:welcomefunster:

7. sue_at_hurwitzend

sue_at_hurwitzend

Thank you for the welcome and I had to laugh as that was the quote I was thinking of using below my mail. :thumb:
    Sue at hurwitzend

• Like Like x 1
  8. maz

maz Funster

Hi Sue and welcome to the Fun! :welcome:

9. sue_at_hurwitzend

sue_at_hurwitzend

Thank you for your welcome Maz. I have been viewing the mail over Bills shoulder or telling him to share when he sits laughing at various messages, but occasionally I want to look at pictures etc longer, so we have added me to the membership and paid my dues so I can view the pictures (all in a good cause).

I remember you as the lady with the lovely collie dog and who bakes lovely biscuits:Smile:
    I love your avatar and am also looking for a good quote that suits me.
    Sue at hurwitzend

10. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Hi Sue, you didn't need to pay another subscription, you were entitled to a membership as the spouse of a member (unless that has changed). Don't forget to check out the Ilfracombe Victorian week you expressed an interest in, no rally booked unless you would like to start one but you are welcome to book on the campsite whilst it is on.

11. sue_at_hurwitzend

sue_at_hurwitzend

Thank you Wildman, Well the site wouldn't allow me to look at pictures or do other things (cant remember what they were now, too long ago). In the end I just stopped looking. Also had a new hard drive and so those bookmarked items were not all available for me to check through plus Christmas, and other family things meant time was more limited. Bill kept me up with those items of news and funnies he thought I would be interested in.
    I dont actually begrudge motorhome fun that extra bit of cash, so no big deal.

With regards to your Victorian week I cant remember the dates, so if you could remind me please. We have been checking and marking the diary for dates to keep clear, if we possibly can, although there will be some things that have to take precedence over having fun, sadly :Sad: I am not great with forums so might need showing where to find where to locate information.
    Sue

12. dylan

dylan Read Only Funster

Hello and welcome Sue :thumb: