Jun 19, 2012
london
Funster No
MH
looking for one
Exp
Total new to all camper vans :Smile:
so not a clue what to look for as want to buy one.:Smile:
basically i work mon to fri as a driver for a truck company and can use there site to park on for as long as i want so intend to stay in camper van during the week and go home at the weekends.
i can plug into mains and we have water browsers and gulley suckers here for removing the waste from the toilets so that should be a big help.
my opinion a mercedes sprinter lwb is very trustworthy so looking for one of these converted only prob my budget is small about 5k
but a shower with hot water is a must and preferably not just a trickle of water:Smile:
so what suggestions do you think i should go for and i dont want a caravan which prob would make sense for the money i want to spend.
i dont have a clue about the talbot s eddis etc makes but i dont really trust iveco or ldv.
so all suggestions appreciated and am sure will have lots more questions
thanks in advance

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
The starting price is a bit low

The starting price is a bit low, but as JCM says best to look on Ebay ... when you search also search American RV Motorhomes.. you might find an older one for sale.. but again your budget is on the low side.. but the Americans or RV's as they are called do have larger holding tanks for grey and black waste.. plus normally they have larger fresh water tanks on board. In Americans you get a decent shower as well.

Anyway good luck with your hunting. Do let us all know how you make out.

By the way.. plugging this site.. MHF as you know allows you 5 free posts.. then there is a £10 subscription.. that will be the best £10 you will spend if you are buying a motor home, as the members of the forum have so much knowledge and you can gain access to that as a member of fun.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard.... yes an RV owner.:Blush:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back