Free Member
Apr 17, 2012
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 686
Exp
Just purchased one.
Hello everyone. I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Swift Escape 686. My first ever motorhome. I'm looking for an exact model bike carrier for 3 bikes for my new Swift.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome to the forum

A warm welcome to the Motor Home Fun forum.. meet great people, lots of free info and place to ask questions, give advice or just have a bit of a banter.. do join in

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard:thumb:

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
:welcomefunster:
Welcome from another south wales newishbie.
Have you tried searching the net ? or ask John Cross on here i think he sells most things for MH or may be able to point you in the right direction.

I`m sure others on here can help too it`s a great place to get help and have fun . :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi :welcome: to Fun :thumb:

Good luck with the new van, and I'm sure there will be some exciting times ahead, as for cycle racks, I think the best are the ones that fit on a tow bar made by Thule, but you need a tow bar. :Doh:
The other is a Fiamma, but not to sure how you would feel about fitting it yourself, might be better to get a dealer to do it. ::bigsmile:

Johns Cross is a Fiamma dealer, and if you subscribed :winky: he would give you a funsters discount. :thumb:

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categor...-Bike-Racks/Fiamma-Carry-Bike-for-Motorhomes/

::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back