Free Member
Jan 14, 2013
Wentworth, Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 Twin axle lhd
Exp
I'm a newbie
I have been a Mhf member for about 2 years now but not spent that much time trading threads. Having newly retired and just bought our first mh (Hobby 750 tag axle - left hooker) and after many years caravanning are now planning to wear down some rubber. My wife and myself, Benson the Westie and Martha the Cairn plan to check out as much of Europe as we can (maybe not all in one go), but possibly 3 or 4 weeks at a time. Even though we have not been active on these forums until now I have spent a number of hours following various threads and topics and found a lot of useful information (along with some 'questionable ' stuff! We are ploughing through what seems endless possibilities for Europe travel and would welcome any 'useful' input for our first VENTURE. Favourite stop over sites etc. in France after ferry crossing. We live in South Yorkshire and would like to contact any other local Mhfunsters going to iminent rallies.

JackieP

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
Hello from me Kennyp. Like you, I've been a member for a while but only recently started posting. I live on the adjacent isle so can't help with your rally query but I will watch this thread with interest to see the suggestions made for you.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Welcome on board from the duck house...:welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there kennyp and welcome in realtime to MHF:cool: enjoy your travels.
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back