Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Hi everyone.
Just joined so let me tell you a bit about us.
I’m John 57 and married to Cheryl 54 I am still at work. :active: I work in I.T, working for the MOD at the moment and that is taking me to some interesting places.
I’ve have been able to visit where I did my basic training in the army all those years ago and most of the places I was posted to.
I intend to buy a motorhome when I retire I have a 21ft caravan at the moment but like me its getting old so I don’t tow it anymore but I have towed it all over England and France.
I have an idea of the type of MH I will be buying it will have a fixed bed and at least be a four berth as I intend to spend a lot of time travelling through France into Spain to stop for a month or so at my flat in Almeria in Spain and then return to England.
Well that’s the dream, it will depend on the money of course but I would like to start my retirement in a few years when I have paid off the mortgage on the flat.
I hope to pick the brains of all of you on the website so that when I come to buy I buy the right one at the right price.
Looking forward togetting to know some of you on here.:thumb:</SPAN>

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Hi welcome to m/h forum,
you have come to the right place,
will find all the help you require on this site,
good luck , Tony

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Hi John,

Welecome

57 is old to us youngsters but hey I expect you can still get around ok:ROFLMAO:

This is a fun site with a wealth of information to be had from the gang, ask any question you like no matter how daft you think it may be, we have all been there.:thumb:

Last edited:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi John
WELCOME to MH Fun :Smile: :Smile:

Glad to see your getting the right idea and giving up the tugging, you will soon see it makes sense.To me now seems the hard way of doing things.

As already said ask away someone is bound to know the answer.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
Welcome John.
I had a caravan for a short while then changed to MH you will not believe the difference.
I love (bad of me) but when the rain is toning it down or snow and the wind is high and you stop in a lay by you jump into the back put the kettle on and heat sit back and watch the poor caravaners having to get out and put down stableisers everyone running to their van then they have to do it all again before driving off ( I am bad)!!!
mythor.

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi and welcome:thumb::thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi John & Cheryl.......... welcome to the house of fun...
Mel

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Hi from me too.

I was interested seeing you have a flat in Almeria, wondering if there is secure stoarge for a M/H somewhere around there? ie not at your block of flats?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back