another newbee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gizmogeeks, Apr 27, 2009.

1. gizmogeeks

gizmogeeks Read Only Funster

Total virgin to all this - all information welcomed. As i've read on this forum form other newies theres a steep learning curve, interesting but steep.:Eeek:
    My question to all you seasoned campervan travellers - is 'how feasable is the Nordic countries from March to June to travel around' bearing in mind i would like good weather. If we went in March to Netherlands etc, would it be to cold for me and the campervan...or is spring starting to happen:RollEyes:, many thanks.
    Oh by the way is Penalope Pitstop around - we met on saturday 25th at the Peterborough Motorhome Exhibition....I've logged in, where arae you?

2. bald eagle

bald eagle Read Only Funster

Hi gizmogeeks and :welcome:

regards
    bald eagle

3. nomadic

nomadic Funster

Hi and :welcome:

We were in Netherlands from early April 07, the temperature fell to -2 with a nice frosty morning, during the day it made 10 to 13 degrees. I understand this last year has been colder, so cold, the lakes were frozen thick enough to allow skating on, the first time for 12 years!!!:Eeek:

Travelling round the Nordic countries is easy, and comfortable. We enjoyed warm weather 28 degrees in Rastila, Finland, and snow above the artic circle, so it can be changable.:Cool:

Enjoy your trip.:thumb:

Nomadic

4. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome, one of our members "Onderweg" (Paul) lives in the netherlands he frequents chat on a regular basis usually around 23.00hrs our time. He speaks excellent english and can answer your questions. So do drop into the chatroom.

[​IMG]

5. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

hi and a big welcome:BigGrin: