Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
campervan
Exp
since april 09
Total virgin to all this - all information welcomed. As i've read on this forum form other newies theres a steep learning curve, interesting but steep.:Eeek:
My question to all you seasoned campervan travellers - is 'how feasable is the Nordic countries from March to June to travel around' bearing in mind i would like good weather. If we went in March to Netherlands etc, would it be to cold for me and the campervan...or is spring starting to happen:RollEyes:, many thanks.
Oh by the way is Penalope Pitstop around - we met on saturday 25th at the Peterborough Motorhome Exhibition....I've logged in, where arae you?

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Hi and :welcome:

We were in Netherlands from early April 07, the temperature fell to -2 with a nice frosty morning, during the day it made 10 to 13 degrees. I understand this last year has been colder, so cold, the lakes were frozen thick enough to allow skating on, the first time for 12 years!!!:Eeek:

Travelling round the Nordic countries is easy, and comfortable. We enjoyed warm weather 28 degrees in Rastila, Finland, and snow above the artic circle, so it can be changable.:Cool:

Enjoy your trip.:thumb:

Nomadic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome, one of our members "Onderweg" (Paul) lives in the netherlands he frequents chat on a regular basis usually around 23.00hrs our time. He speaks excellent english and can answer your questions. So do drop into the chatroom.

7d8bb0f6.gif

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back