Another Nature Pure Filter Changing Question (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Good morning Funsters... what a beautiful, sunny day...

Do you Nature Pure users continue to use a cartridge until the water actually stops flowing through at all?

Mine has slowed considerably and takes longer to fill a bottle or kettle than before but it gets there eventually.

Do I wait until it stops all together before changing the (expensive) cartridge?

JJ :Cool:

This post has been checked and changed several times in an attempt to reduce the number of witty/smutty Funster responses... :winky:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi JJ I have read that you can improve the flow rate by back flushing,but if you go to the trouble of taking the filter off to do that you may has well replace it if you have a spare cartridge :ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Thanks Terry... I read that somewhere too but when I asked about it on here some folks said it didn't work... might be one of those myths... We soon to be pensioners can't waste good money can I?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi JJ, unless you've been bathing in it then it shouldn't have blocked already, you must have a load of crud in your tank. If that is the case, clean your tank and buy another filter, in that order:Smile:

Good morning Funsters... what a beautiful, sunny day...

Do you Nature Pure users continue to use a cartridge until the water actually stops flowing through at all?

Mine has slowed considerably and takes longer to fill a bottle or kettle than before but it gets there eventually.

Do I wait until it stops all together before changing the (expensive) cartridge?

This post has been checked and changed several times in an attempt to reduce the number of witty/smutty Funster responses... :winky:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi JJ, unless you've been bathing in it then it shouldn't have blocked already, you must have a load of crud in your tank. If that is the case, clean your tank and buy another filter, in that order:Smile:

I only have a little (filter) one Jim not a great big chrome one like you...:winky: and it is still producing clean water... just slower.. I guess I carry on until it stops, yes?

...will never ever clean my water tank though... never have yet and I am still here!

JJ :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I only have a little (filter) one Jim not a great big chrome one like you...:winky: and it is still producing clean water... just slower..

JJ :winky:

Yes but if you introduce larger crud into the filter it will slow up considerably this is because its designed to filter things smaller than microbes. Anyway, it's not like you; why are you in such a hurry, lean back, chill out while filling that glass::bigsmile:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
nature pure

hi jj did u take out the water reducer thats inline when u fitted it ,as it can get restricted, try that first it just pulls out with a small pair of pointy nose pliers .the guy in show last year from nature pure told me they tend to get blocked .hope this helps .:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back