Another Nature Pure Filter Changing Question

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by JJ, Sep 15, 2011.

1. JJ

JJ Funster

Good morning Funsters... what a beautiful, sunny day...

Do you Nature Pure users continue to use a cartridge until the water actually stops flowing through at all?

Mine has slowed considerably and takes longer to fill a bottle or kettle than before but it gets there eventually.

Do I wait until it stops all together before changing the (expensive) cartridge?

JJ :Cool:

This post has been checked and changed several times in an attempt to reduce the number of witty/smutty Funster responses... :Wink:

2. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

really depends on how many days you can wait for your morning tea.:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

3. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi JJ I have read that you can improve the flow rate by back flushing,but if you go to the trouble of taking the filter off to do that you may has well replace it if you have a spare cartridge :Rofl1::BigGrin:
    terry

4. JJ

JJ Funster

Thanks Terry... I read that somewhere too but when I asked about it on here some folks said it didn't work... might be one of those myths... We soon to be pensioners can't waste good money can I?

JJ :Cool:

5. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi JJ, unless you've been bathing in it then it shouldn't have blocked already, you must have a load of crud in your tank. If that is the case, clean your tank and buy another filter, in that order:Smile:

6. JJ

JJ Funster

I only have a little (filter) one Jim not a great big chrome one like you...:Wink: and it is still producing clean water... just slower.. I guess I carry on until it stops, yes?

...will never ever clean my water tank though... never have yet and I am still here!

JJ :Wink:

7. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yes but if you introduce larger crud into the filter it will slow up considerably this is because its designed to filter things smaller than microbes. Anyway, it's not like you; why are you in such a hurry, lean back, chill out while filling that glass:BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105 Funster Life Member

nature pure

hi jj did u take out the water reducer thats inline when u fitted it ,as it can get restricted, try that first it just pulls out with a small pair of pointy nose pliers .the guy in show last year from nature pure told me they tend to get blocked .hope this helps .:thumb: