Another MHF card given out in France (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I was sitting here surfing MHF.. when a fellow camper came up to me and said.. we saw you 2 years ago on a site in the South of France.. He had arrived at Camping St Claire in Neufchatel-En-Bray yesterday on his way back home and said we have now been here 4 times following your recommendation when we meet you in Sommieries. Nice to know that a fellow Brit had found the recommendation helpful. He also said he had read my article on the site in MMM a while back.

BUT

He was not a member of MHF .. so I used one of my last yellow cards and passed it on with our recommendations to join the forum... JIM I need more please.....

But it is a nice feeling when someone comes up to you that you do not know and says thank you.

Also we have had the tale of the gas attack... the motor home opposite came in yesterday from another site (trying to get details) robbed and they say gas was used. Now this is the nearest I have got to the friend of a friend and his 5th brother.

Not sold it happened, but that is what they say. If I get more info I will run a post.

Bob

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Perhaps it's someone fromm the Dark Side trying to see how gullible you are?

Not that I'm suspicious ......

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
no there seemed to be a problem

Perhaps it's someone fromm the Dark Side trying to see how gullible you are?

Not that I'm suspicious ......

I spoke to the chap as he is just opposite me. A Welsh chap was telling me last night, so I spoke to this couple in there Laika .. he is a retired West Yorkshire fireman.. they are now staying here a couple of night before heading home. Yes robbed, but not sure how...

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Bob Yorkshire ??? see link for facts on Yorkshire mens tales
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13JK5kChbRw[/ame]