Another Grey Waste Thread (1 Viewer)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Just got the van back from having its fridge repaired, and remembered that I hadn't emptied the grey tank. It was a little dark, and fumbling around under the van, I can't locate the grey hose connector. No worries, hopped into the van, grabbed the torch, and oh! Grey waste assembly has totally vanished, probably on the A303 somewhere!

So apologies to everyone, I accidently dumped my grey in transit, and also some pipework! On the bright side, I was able to stuff a jet washer in the hole, so my waste tank is now very clean, downside is, yet again I will be fitting spare parts this weekend!

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Had that happen on our fresh water tank ..... middle of nowhere in Scotland we stopped for a cuppa only to find we had lost the tap,pipes & full tank of water. .. not even enough for the kettle.:doh:

Sep 21, 2013
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since Apr 2013
Had that happen on our fresh water tank ..... middle of nowhere in Scotland we stopped for a cuppa only to find we had lost the tap,pipes & full tank of water. .. not even enough for the kettle.:doh:

Always keep a large bottle of water in the van for such an emergency

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Looks like they've found where your pipework snapped - this is from the BBC News website:

flooding-causes-chaos-on-a303.jpg

(..not really ;))

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back