Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Meguires plast RX

Just been using it to remove scratches and haze from my roof windows and side windows.
It is safe on plastics so won't cause any damage like many solvent based polishes and cutting liquids can.
Its easy to work even by hand and has removed a number of scratched from trees very easily.

I won't give a price, been there done that, (please don't waste your time typing about tcut or other Cheapo stuff We all know of) please Google it if you want a price.

Its not the cheapest but won't cause damage

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
All Meguires products are very good. I use there marine polish, window cleaner for plastic and the scratch remover. After working for the garage trade I found most just use Auto Glm for a short shine but it doesn't last but Maguires does. The scratch remover is non abrasive and does a fantastic job on scratches after her indoors has travelled home in the bushes. Will try some of your magic potion.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jezport
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
All Meguires products are very good. I use there marine polish, window cleaner for plastic and the scratch remover. After working for the garage trade I found most just use Auto Glm for a short shine but it doesn't last but Maguires does. The scratch remover is non abrasive and does a fantastic job on scratches after her indoors has travelled home in the bushes. Will try some of your magic potion.

Their gold class polish is also very good and lasts long.

OP
OP
jezport
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008

Their gold class polish is also very good and lasts long.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back