Another good job done by Dave Newell (1 Viewer)

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Evening all,
Just came back from Dave Newell at Telford where he fitted 2 Refillable Gas Bottles and outside Filler Point to my M/H. I'm well pleased. Well done Dave, another superb job.
Cheers BillyS (y) (y) (y)
Hi, may we ask how much :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
This is one of the 'mods' I thinking about (and getting priced up for) on the Hymer.
Either Refillable bottles, OR lPG chassis tank.

(along with solar panel)

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Hi, may we ask how much
Can't remember, but it was very, very reasonable. it does vary depending on configuration eg one bottle, 2 bottles, independent fill or joined up. Spoke to Dave first over the phone who was really really patient and discussed different options based on our needs

We went for alugas, to keep knight low and 2 large bottles as will be skiing. It's the gas bottles which are the much costlier part of the process , not the fitting. Returned our heavy calor bottles and haven't looked back. Did a post Glastonbury top up to set us up for the summer, 33 litre,s £23

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
It was a bit impolite to ask how much.......... :blush:

We are considering a change to refillable but it will have to wait for a while for two reasons 1) a full large calor bottle and 2) the wedding of the century in September which is putting a drain on the finances

Will do so eventually - probably Gaslow as even though more pricey than gasit is something I've used before

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back