Another French Aires web-site ? (1 Viewer)

Manouche

Free Member
Feb 5, 2009
Southsea
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years
I did do a "search" for this site but couldn't see it mentioned, if you've seen it before, I'm sorry to bore you.

http://www.i-campingcar.fr/

Seems you can download POI's but haven't tried it.

Anyway, you can click on a "Department" on the map and it will show you the aires.

Usual pictorial info and some photos

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I did do a "search" for this site but couldn't see it mentioned, if you've seen it before, I'm sorry to bore you.

http://www.i-campingcar.fr/

Seems you can download POI's but haven't tried it.

Anyway, you can click on a "Department" on the map and it will show you the aires.

Usual pictorial info and some photos

Thanks Manouche/funster,
That’s strange somebody passed this site onto me on the 30/11/09, he had received it on the 24th of November ....he said they email him every year, also email him when they have up dates of new Aires .....In fact the person is a member on Fun "Tamper".....but has been having problems when he tries to input info on forums, it keeps asking for name and password but says it’s wrong after 5 times he has to wait 15 mins to try again !!

Link Removed

http://www.i-campingcar.fr/accueil.htm

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
n fact the person is a member on Fun "Tamper".....but has been having problems when he tries to input info on forums, it keeps asking for name and password but says it’s wrong after 5 times he has to wait 15 mins to try again !!
l

Hi Mel, that is a security measure to stop spammers. I think the problem is that we don't have a member called Tamper, maybe its another forum he belongs too or more likely you have the name wrong. If any member has lost their password, the retrieval procedure is pretty simple Link Removed

If you still have problems please do Link Removed

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Good site, looks to be quite accurate when I looked at sites we've been to recently.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
You subscribe to the site, click on "Installation*sur*GPS" enter your name, password and email, and they sent the GPS coordinates to you via email.

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel, that is a security measure to stop spammers. I think the problem is that we don't have a member called Tamper, maybe its another forum he belongs too or more likely you have the name wrong. If any member has lost their password, the retrieval procedure is pretty simple Link Removed

If you still have problems please do Link Removed

Sorry Jim, I had missed the "R" off should have read Tramper..........my apologies

Mel

when I next speak to him I will ask if he is still having trouble ....or if all is OK now

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back