Another French aire video-Auderville. (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
On a wet and cold winters day here's a bit of sun and sea to cheer you all up.
Auderville is on the tip of the Cherbourg Peninsular and is a wild and windy place in the winter. I know because we spent a night rocking there in December 2014.
We went back last June and it was lovely but remote.
Hope you enjoy the video but don't all rush there because there won't be much room left for me.

Richard.

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
1 year (getting a bit experienced now)
Many thanks for this we are Newbies planning our first 4/5 month tour of France leaving in April. Watching this and other uploads just makes us want to get on the road now!!!. Also great to gather plenty of ideas of where to visit as we want to use a mix of Aires and sites. Am also picking up loads of good tips and advice from the site, keep it up all (y)(y)

OP
OP
Clarky
Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Many thanks for this we are Newbies planning our first 4/5 month tour of France leaving in April. Watching this and other uploads just makes us want to get on the road now!!!. Also great to gather plenty of ideas of where to visit as we want to use a mix of Aires and sites. Am also picking up loads of good tips and advice from the site, keep it up all (y)(y)
I'm so glad you find the videos useful.
The idea of putting them together was to share some of the lovely places we have found and make it a bit easier for others to find the way in to aires that can sometimes be hidden away.
It also gives me something to do on cold, wet winter days when I can relive a little of our good times away and remember all that sun and warmth. :)(n)

Richard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back