Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
Nearly time for our now yearly trip down to Disneyland Paris. Going for a bit longer this time.

Planned Iternary is:

Monday - 5 hour trip down to Dover and crash at marine Parade
Tuesday - 8am ferry to Dunkirk and drive down to Disney
Wednesday - Disney
Thursday - Disney
Friday - Paris (train from Disney)
Saturday - Off to Le Chene Gris camping site
Sunday - Camp site
Monday - Camp site
Tuesday - Back to Disney
Wednesday - Disney
Thursday - Back to Dunkirk for 2pm ferry and then the drive home

A few questions if people don't mind:
Is staying at Marine Parade OK? Probably get there around 20:00 and leave around 06:45
Will be getting an annual pass when we reach Disneyland. Do we have to pay for the first nights parking or can we claim it back in the Park when getting the annual passes?
Anyone trained from Euro Disney to Paris and recommend the best travel pass to get?

Finally anyone else there next week? If so do say hello, we will be in a 58 plate Sea New Life.

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI

HI 400ixl
There are 3 motorhomes heading to disney on friday taking the non toll way should be there just after dinner .
Yes you can get your first night parking back as i recall but you have to go back to the gate before 5 we did this about 7 years ago but then you had to pay for the nights you were staying and i think we got 90 e back .
The train is around 16 e in to paris and the under ground you can get ticket from info place it is just to the side off disney village .
Out off the 3 vans iam terry and my wife is nicola and taking our son joshua (13) 2nd van there is robin, michaela & spencer (7) this will be our 3rd trip away with robin, michaela & spencer in the 3rd van there is Christos (Kay wife, Megan 12, Mic 10) we have not met them but looking forward to .
Do you have any children going with you .
all the best
Terry :thumb:

OP
OP
400ixl

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
Hi Terry,

Yep, our daughter Jade who is 7 will be with us.

Thanks for the info about the parking refunding.

Haven't decided on the motorway or not yet, will decide when we get over I think. Other decision is whether we head back up on the night before and spend the morning in the north or not.

Currently thinking we will so will have to have a look for any Aires sites near Dunkirk.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
400ixl

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
Found a recommendation on this site for:

Rue Marcel Sailly
59140 Dunkerque

Anyone stopped overnight there? On the beach so ideal for spending a few hours in the morning at before the ferry and drive home.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back