Annoying (worrying?) Buzz at low rpm

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Stewart J, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Stewart J

Stewart J Funster

Have a strange high pitched buzz at low rpm seems to emanate from centre of dashboard, increase in engine revs makes it go away. Had a listen under the bonnet cannot find anything nor can I find anything around/under dash. (Fiat X250 2010 model)

Anyone experienced anything similar? :helpsos:

2. Dodgey

Dodgey Funster

Start simple, when it buzzes apply presure around the area, does it stop, check for stuff in the glove box, storeage bits and bobs?

Our Jeep suddenly developed and wierd buzzy sound the other day quickly identifed as a can of coke and my tobacco tin had made almost contact in the center console:Doh:

Just reminded me, mate years ago sold Ranger's and after a visit the pricey Ranger had developed a buzz. He sent it into the mechanics who poured all over it and couldn't find anything wrong. I seem to remember it was the third, him now irrate with mechanics not finding problem, time it went in they found my sunglasses under the passenger seat:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

3. WillH

WillH Funster

I took the radio out and fiddled with all the cables to stop a noise, it'll be something simple!

Bill

4. Stewart J

Stewart J Funster

Thats what's worrying me tried all that?:Eeek: and we are awy in MH at present. No other symptom and everything working ok?

5. Masman

Masman Funster

Had a similar buz on mine.it turned out to be the gear lever vibrating against the dash
    worth checking