Annoying (worrying?) Buzz at low rpm (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Have a strange high pitched buzz at low rpm seems to emanate from centre of dashboard, increase in engine revs makes it go away. Had a listen under the bonnet cannot find anything nor can I find anything around/under dash. (Fiat X250 2010 model)

Anyone experienced anything similar? :helpsos:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Start simple, when it buzzes apply presure around the area, does it stop, check for stuff in the glove box, storeage bits and bobs?

Our Jeep suddenly developed and wierd buzzy sound the other day quickly identifed as a can of coke and my tobacco tin had made almost contact in the center console:Doh:

Just reminded me, mate years ago sold Ranger's and after a visit the pricey Ranger had developed a buzz. He sent it into the mechanics who poured all over it and couldn't find anything wrong. I seem to remember it was the third, him now irrate with mechanics not finding problem, time it went in they found my sunglasses under the passenger seat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
I took the radio out and fiddled with all the cables to stop a noise, it'll be something simple!

Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Start simple, when it buzzes apply presure around the area, does it stop, check for stuff in the glove box, storeage bits and bobs?

Our Jeep suddenly developed and wierd buzzy sound the other day quickly identifed as a can of coke and my tobacco tin had made almost contact in the center console:Doh:

Just reminded me, mate years ago sold Ranger's and after a visit the pricey Ranger had developed a buzz. He sent it into the mechanics who poured all over it and couldn't find anything wrong. I seem to remember it was the third, him now irrate with mechanics not finding problem, time it went in they found my sunglasses under the passenger seat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thats what's worrying me tried all that?:Eeek: and we are awy in MH at present. No other symptom and everything working ok?

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Had a similar buz on mine.it turned out to be the gear lever vibrating against the dash
worth checking

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back