Anniversary Weekend 12/13th August (1 Viewer)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
This will be our thirteenth year in business, we started back in 1995, seems like yesterday!

So to celebrate we are having an open weekend with a free BBQ, drinks for the kids and your four legged friends have not been forgotten.

Great offers on site. loads to see and a chance to ask about all those things that concern you.

If you are down our way, please pop in and make some new friends.

We are on the A21 Battle Road but watch out for the speed cameras 30mph and coming from Hurst Green you are going downhill.

Look forward to seeing you:thumb:

Peter

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
This will be our thirteenth year in business, we started back in 1995, seems like yesterday!

So to celebrate we are having an open weekend with a free BBQ, drinks for the kids and your four legged friends have not been forgotten.

Great offers on site. loads to see and a chance to ask about all those things that concern you.

If you are down our way, please pop in and make some new friends.

We are on the A21 Battle Road but watch out for the speed cameras 30mph and coming from Hurst Green you are going downhill.

Look forward to seeing you:thumb:

Peter

Hi peter,

!2/13th August is a Tuesday/Wednesday or is that a weekend in your part of the world. ::bigsmile: Or am I missing something::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Don

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi peter,

!2/13th August is a Tuesday/Wednesday or is that a weekend in your part of the world. ::bigsmile: Or am I missing something::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Don

Thanks Don,

It is this weekend, I had a blonde moment:cry: must be old age creeping in:Blush:

12th/13th July

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back