Aug 3, 2008
Richhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Started August 2008
Hi folks
I have searched past topics for this but can only find info on overnighting.
Does anyone have info on where in Annecy there is day time parking available. Our temporary home is 7 meters long
Thanks, regards John

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi folks
Does anyone have info on where in Annecy there is day time parking available. Our temporary home is 7 meters long
Thanks, regards John

We parked right in the middle of town in a public car park. Next to a cop shop I think. Very short walk to the lake.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi John
We was in Annecy Sept 2010, to right of the lake over the road bridge turn left there are some car parks we saw MH on there during the day, all sizes and some coaches, You should be able to find something around there. Pete :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
annecy, france

Hi folks
Thanks, regards John

Free parking day/night specially for MHs by the lake side road (Rue du Vernet) right by the lake, was there 3 weeks ago, no facilities, bit noisey at night, Follow the signs for the lake as you enter Annecy, old Aire had barrier now (co-ordinates in france aire book) This new parking area is 500M back on the same side. Easy to find. Close to town (walking distance) Beautiful lake side walk. Hope this helps
I used the all the aires book to find it

no problem with 7m van

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I was going to say we used the aire in 2009 for daytime parking but read 1948 post so maybe changed but it sounds like the same car park as peter used our van is 6.2 meters and got it in no problem there where a few larger ones there also

OP
OP
weejohnw

weejohnw

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Started August 2008
Hi Folks, thanks for that, have mobility problems so as short a walk as possible will be welcome. My brother-in-law has been here a few times but he is very, very vague especially when conveying details. So Thank You.
Regards John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
I was going to say we used the aire in 2009 for daytime parking but read 1948 post so maybe changed but it sounds like the same car park as peter used our van is 6.2 meters and got it in no problem there where a few larger ones there also

Hi Jerry
Yes the Aires down to the left of the lake is a service point only now, the car park area has a low barrier across, there is an other one down passed the right hand side of the lake but was full when we went, we finished up at a camp site just passed the service point one. Peter :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back