And what have you made today? (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Made up a couple of plywood brackets to fit two more lights in the van wardrobe. SWMBO takes so much stuff on hangers that the current light cannot penetrate to the dark recesses at the bottom where all the shoes live (and I think, breed)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Doggie windbreak

I made a windbreak/pen for the doggies for use when we are on site in MH. Bought some garden netting with ready made eyelets and some spikes from Amazon. The garden netting was too high for the spikes so had to sew a huge hem on 5 metres of netting by hand - took hours. I used garden netting so that the dogs could see out when inside the pen and the spikes are normally used for the ends of flag poles, so strong and sharp.
We have been on e-cigs for a while and each cartomiser comes with a little removable plastic tip which we have used to cover the tops of the spikes so no-one pokes their eye out. All in all quite a successful Health Robinson solution. Total cost about £20. Cost of a bought see through windbreak about £75, so well chuffed. Just hope no site wardens take exception to this contraption.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I made a hangover so it was ready for me when I woke up this morning :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Sparkle sparkle little twink ! who the hell you are I think !

Looking out of the window at my gleaming truck sparkling in the sunshine !:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Next on the list is sorting it out for the Shepton show !!:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back