WinnieTobago

Free Member
Aug 16, 2015
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hello everyone, from North Derbyshire I've been a regular snooper of this informative and highly entertaining site since we made the decision to buy our first MH (whilst sunning ourselves in Tobago!) My newly aquired knowledge of all things MH came in useful yesterday when we finally picked up our Elddis sunseeker - Winnie - I drove her home (100 mile trip down M1 and reversed her on our drive) - so pleased with myself!

But the real learning starts today. Winnie is packed and ready to go, on our 12 day adventure in to North Wales and 5 different sites. I'm a hardened camper having had a trailer tent for 35 years (the same one too) but was persuaded by my hubby (chief organiser and head Chief - I'm the practical, technically minded half), that we deserved a bit of comfort closer to home now we are working reduced hours.

So off we go - expects barrage of questions as we travel around and encounter unexpected issues. You never know we might see some of you along the way - sadly we have to be back at work before the Shell Island not a rally trip - it's a great place, have fun!

Sooooooo excited - here goes........!

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y) enjoy your trip.
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi & welcome:hi:

You don't have far to travel to some beautiful places up there (we're not too far away):D

Happy travels

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back